Killer:

Y/n:

Harry took me back to his place. As soon as I walked in the door his whole family became quite. They saw that I was a mess. My makeup was running down my face and I smelled of smoke. "Y/n's parents are out if town can she stay with us?" Harry asks. His mother walks towards me and Harry. "No." She simply says. "Why?" I was holding on to Harry's arm and I felt his muscle flex when he said why. His mother chuckles.then his father steps I to play. "Why?" Harry says again. "Are you sure you want us to say it right here and now?" Harry looks down at me and I look up at him. I nod my head yes. "Well.... Y/n is Umm a low life dirt bag and we don't need her around you. Your going to Harvard. Don't let this girl ruin it for you." I let a tear roll down my face. He was right everything he said was true. I am a low life and a dirt bag and I am probably gonna mess up Harry's life. "Well I'm not going to Harvard. I'm going to do what I want and that's being an artists. I don't care what you say about it. I love this girl and she didn't convince me to become one. I've been trying for years to tell you this but you ever listened. I'm gonna do what I want." His dad comes closer to Harry. Harry pushes me behind him gently. "They you get out of my house." "I'll be gladly gone by the morning." Harry then takes me by the hand and we walk to his room.

Harry:

I start to take all my cloths and I start to pack furiously. I was livid. How could they say that about y/n when they don't even know her and how could they just kick me out. "Harry... Calm down." I sighed and threw my hands I'm the air. She flenches. "Y/n?" She then puts her hands down. "Sorry force of habit." I squint my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" She sighs. "My father abuses me." I bring her into a big hug and I kiss the top of her head. "You don't have to worry about that anymore. I will never ever hurt you ever." She pulls Way and smiles. "You know , no one really loved me..." I stroke her cheek. "That's because you threaten people with your water gun." She giggles and I let out a small chuckle. I pack the rest of my bags and we go to sleep. In the middle of the night I was awoken by pounding on the front door. "Harry?" Y/n says nervously. "Stay here babe." I give her a kiss on the check. "I love you." She then kisses my lips."I love you too." I walk down stairs my father is down stairs with a baseball bat. "Harry come here." My dad scolds. I walk near him. "Your younger then me, take the bat, I'm going to call the cops, if anything goes wrong yell for me." I nod my head and he walks away. I look out the window and see a girl with y/n's color hair and they have the same noise. Shit this was her dad. The door slowly broke open. "Where the fuck is she." He screams. I'm behind the door so I whack him with the bat. He turns around and shoots at me. He shoot my arm.

Y/n:

"Where is she." My dad's here. I'm panicking. What do I do. I walk out of Harry's bed room and I went where the front door is. I see Harry's arm and bloody and a base ball bat in his hand. "Harry." I gasp. I then see my dad. He points the gun at my chest and pulls the trigger. "Have fun with your mom." I close my eyes and then I hear a gun shoot and a yell. But nothing hit me. I open my eyes and see my dad on the floor and the gun I front of me. Harry hit my dad with the bat. I take the gun and I hold it in my hands. My hands whee shaking.my dad then grabs Harry and holds a pocket knife to his throat. "Shoot me and I'll kill him." I look at Harry and his mouth is closed and tears are streaming down his face. "Shoot him." He said. "Don't worry about me." He then mouthed to me. 'I love you.' I couldn't let harry die. I loved him. Tears where now streaming down my face. I pull the trigger and soot my father right between the eyes. Then hear the cop sirens. I drop the gun and look at my hands. My moms dead cause my father killed her and now my fathers dead cause I killed him.What happens now?