The party:

Y/n:

We entered the party and we saw a lot of celebrity's. There was Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perri and JZ. I was starstruck. Harry was then greeted by Simon. "Come to the VIP area where the boys are. Harry takes my hand and we follow Simon. All the boys greet harry and then harry introduces me to them. They seem really cool. They then introduce me to there girlfriends. Eleanor, perrie and sophia. I know perrie from somewhere. Oh my god that's right she's from that grill band little mix. Me Eleanor, sophia and perrie where just talking getting yo know each other more. They where lovely girls. It was now about 10:00 and the girls where a little tipsy and the boys where drunk. I looked over at harry and see him laughing with the boys and having a good time. It made me smile. He really did deserve this. Everything he's been though with me. "Y/n are you alright? You look like your a crazy women?" Sophia said. They all laughed at me. They weren't making fun of me or trying to hurt me so I laughed with them. "I'm ok just thinking." "Ok just making sure." Eleanor responds. "We should all go shopping some time." Perrie suggests. We all agreed and exchanged numbers. By the end of the night it was about 12:30. I was really tired. Everyone was about gone except for the boys and girls. I hugged all the girls good night and went to go get harry. He was passed out on a sofa. I chuckled. "Wake up sleepy head where going home." I kissed his lips and he smiles. He then gets up and says good night to everyone and we leave. When we get back to our house he plops down on out bed. I take off his shoes and shirt. When I unzipped his pants I see him smirk "naughty little girl." I take off his pants leaving him in only boxers. "Oh shut up drunky." He giggles like crazy cause he's drunk and I giggle to. I then get into bed and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you babe. No matter how famous I get." I smile "I love you too and no matter how famous you get your still my nerd." He kisses my neck "and your still my bad girl." I giggle and we the fall asleep.

To be continued..... Pleas comment below and vote please thank you.