Almost dead again:

Y/n:

We grabbed our cloths out of the trunk. I stared at the car a little more. As I was walking with Harry the car drives away. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I shake it off and go back to our apparent. We put our cloths in draws and in one closet. Once Harry was down unpacking he plopped down on the bed. "Ugh I'm pooped." I giggle. I only had a few more stuff to unpack. "Well we still need dinner. I wonder if there's food in the fridge. I go to the fridge and check the fridge. It was fully stocked. "Harry." I yell. He comes running in. "Baby?" I looked at him and giggled. "I'm right here harry look at all the food." He sighs "your nearly scared me to death." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. "I'm making spaghetti since that's what I only know how to make." He kisses my neck. "Sounds great babe." I make dinner and we eat it. I then clean up. As I'm cleaning up the phone rings. I answer it. "Hello?" I hear someone chuckle on the other end. "You can't run from me. Where you go I go... What you see I see. You get it? I want the money by sundown tomorrow. I'll come to your apartment at 8:30. If you don't have the money... Then you'll have no future. I'm watching you." He hangs up the phone. I drop the phone on the ground. I walk into me and Harry's bedroom. "H-he's coming." Harry stands up from the bed and looks at me. "Now?" Harry goes to his night table and pulls out a gun. Oh ya on the way here harry got a gun. "No tomorrow at 8:30." I start to cry. "Don't cry, listen to me everything will be alright I have a plan."

Harry:

I thought this threw. I was not going to die nor was y/n. We started a new life together and I'm not letting some low life ruin it. I tell y/n the plan and we then fall asleep. I kept my gun on my night table so if I have to reach for it, it can be in easy reach. In the morning we Called the cops and told them what has been going on. It was now 8:15 pm. The sun was down and we where waiting for this guy to come. This all happened quick. Y/n's looking out the window. "He's here." I stand up from the couch and call the cops. The cops when's under cover cause they knew who this guy was. I then hear a knock at the door I open it and see this guy who looked a lot like y/n's father. "Are you the dealer?" He pushes past me and comes in. "Where's my money?" I hear y/n gasp. "Uncle G?" She says. He chuckles and puts the suite case on the kitchen table. "Smart girl." He Says. "Why?" She steps closer to him. I walk over to her and I stand in front of. "Do you have my money?" She steps I front of me. "Answer my question first." Her uncle sighs. "It's a family business, your father worked in it for a couple of years but then betrayed us. We where his drug dealers. We bribed him with drugs not to tell anyone about this business." She steps closer. "Then why would you tell us?" He chuckles "cause your gonna die anyway. Even if you have the money of not. I just told you about our secret business." He takes a gun out of his suite case and points it at y/n she starts to shake. "Goodbye." He pulls the trigger and I push y/n out of the way. I don't think she got hit. I didn't ether. I'm on the ground now and I hear more gun shots. Was I dead. I look up and see y/n under me and her uncle dead with blood coming out of his chest. The cops shot him dead.