For love:

3 years later....

Harry:

This was it. The day I'm getting married to the love of my life. It took a while for us to get married. I was working on the album, we went on world tours and we became the worlds biggest boy band. Me, y/n and Darcy live in a very nice home since were getting paid good money. Darcy is growing up just great. Me and y/n worked on our sign language and Darcy was learning too. She's now going to a special school with children like Darcy. Darcy has a lot if friends and everything is just great. I was in the back room of the church nervous as hell. I was with louis zayn,Liam and Niall. Y/n was in the other room with Darcy and her bridesmaids who where perri,Eleanor, Sophia and Lou. My hair dresser. "Ok it's time to go up to the alter." Zayn says. I take a deep breath and walk to the alter. Everyone is just getting to there seats. Im standing there with the priest and my best friends behind me. There was a lot of people there including my mom and dad. We made up, they apologized and they want to be in our life's. I didn't really mind but I will never forget the hurtful things they've said to me and y/n. The music started to play and everyone rises out of there seats. I first see little Darcy in a cute little dress come walking down the aisle. She started to gently throw flower pedals on the ground. She was the best flower girl ever. Darcy then went to her grandma and sat stood with her. The doors then opened and out comes y/n. I just stared at her. She was drop dead gorges.

Y/n:

I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle. I walked alone cause one my dad was dead and two I chose to. It just felt right. I was holding on to my flowers tight. I was so nervous. Everyone was looking at me. I finally reached the alter and Eleanor took my flowers. Me and Harry held hands and just stared at each other. "You look amazing." He whispered making me blush. He still knew how to make me the way I did when we first fell in love. The priest went on and did what he had to do. Then the vows came. I cleared my throat "I remember the first day I saw you. You where on the side of the road getting jumped and I had to scare them away with my water gun." Everyone starts to laugh. "But ever since that moment I knew you where the one. At first I didn't want to fall in love with you. It wasn't because of you it was because of me and my situation. But thank god I let my self fall. You where there for me through everything. And that's a lot. I love you so much Harry. Your smart, handsome and talented and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our little daughter Darcy." I wink at her. He looked at me with teary eyes and he was smiling. He takes a deep breath "y/n.... Where do I begin? Well you are one tough girl. You grew up in the wrong place with the wrong people. Your so amazing. I just wanna thank you for making me a stronger person. Everyday I wake up and I'm so happy to know that I have you, and I will always keep you. Words can't describe my love for you. We created a beautiful daughter." He signs 'I love you' to Darcy. We've had our ups and downs but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to us. We did it baby. We made it through a lot and the reason we did is.... For Love.

The end....