Better:

Harry:

It's been two hours all the boys where waiting with me. It was silent. All of there girl friends where there to cause there like best friends with y/n. They all saw Darcy in the nursery. Darcy reminded me of y/n. She had a pretty face like hers and her hair color. But she had my eyes and lips. She has y/n's cute nose too. The whole time I was looking back on all the moments me and y/n had. All the laughs, jokes and kisses we shared. It pained me to think that she can be gone. "Mr.styles." I stand up quickly and looked at the nurse. "Y/n is fine." I sigh in relief and ran my fingers through my hair "can I see her?" The nurse nods. "Yes you may. But she looks sickly." I really didn't listen besides that part where I can see y/n. I ran into the room and see that she's sleeping. I tear up and smile. I grab a seat and I sit next to her. I hold her hand and I kiss it. I moved some hair out of her face. I smiled cause she was alive. I was so thankful. "Baby?" I kissed her hand again. She shifted a little and her eyes flutter open. She sits up quickly. "Where's Darcy?" I stood up "relax babe she's in the nursery." She held her chest and took a deep breath. "Good." She then later back down and I sat back down. "Today I almost lost you.... I really didn't know what to do when I found out that you might not of made it. It pained me to think of life without you especially now that we started a family. I never ever wanna feel that way ever again. I love you too much." She smiles "come here." I then lay next to her on the bed and cuddle her in. She then kisses my lips. "I'm not going anywhere, as long as you don't go anywhere." I smiled and kissed her head. "I love you." She giggled "I love you too." I closed my eyes and sighed. I thought that she was never gonna say those words again. Not because I thought she was not gonna love me, because I thought she was gonna be dead. "Harry can I see Darcy?" I smiled "let me go ask the nurse." I get up and go find a nurse.

Y/n:

I was so lucky to be alive. What if I had died. I would of left everything behind like Harry and Darcy. There my everything. I felt tired and weak because of the drugs but I didn't mind. About a couple of minutes later I saw Harry walk in with all the boys and girl and of course my little Darcy in his arms. I sat up and Harry was looking down at Darcy smiling. He handed me her carefully. I smiled down at Darcy and I petted her arm. I started to tear up "she's perfect." I then feel Harry sit on the bed and he wrapped his arm around my waist "just like you." Harry says and kisses my head. I couldn't stop looking at her. A tear drop rolled down my face and I saw Darcy's eyes close. She was sleeping. "YAAAA." I hear Niall. He then claps his hands. Everyone then laughs and I shush them "Darcy's sleeping." I smiled but Darcy didn't even move or anything. That's weird. Usually a baby would start to cry. Wait maybe there's something wrong with her like the doctor said when I almost lost Darcy..... Great.

To be continued...... Please comment and vote. Thanks.