Aww:

Y/n:

Harry was just standing there. He did look shocked and sad but I didn't care. That's son of a bitch just hit me. I stood up and looked at the ground. I hear him step closer to me and I backed away. "Don't." I whispered. He then stopped in his tracks. "Baby.." I looked up and him in disgust "don't baby me." He sighs and tears started to roll down his eyes. "After all we've been through this is what you do to me?....... I can't look at you anymore get out out." I pointed to the bedroom door. He said no words and he left to go sleep on the couch. I then latex in bed and cried my self to sleep. -- the next morning I woke up with Darcy crying. As I was walking to get Darcy she stopped crying. That's weird. I walked into her room to see Harry holding her. I smiled but then remembered last night. I walked to Harry and his eyes where red like mine. I grabbed Darcy saying nothing to Harry. I take her to the kitchen and give her a bottle. Harry then comes into the kitchen and watches me. "Why couldn't i do that?" He says "you have work go get ready." I plainly say. "I don't have work today." He walks closer to me. I shrug my shoulders and take Darcy back to her room. I get her changed cause I made a doctors appointment for Darcy since she's not really acting right. I then put Darcy back in her crib and I went to go take a shower. When I came out Harry was on the bed watching tv. I sighed and grabbed my clothing. I out them on in the bathroom. There was a black and blue on my Cheek. I sighed and tried to cover it up with some make up but it was no use. I walked out of the bathroom to see him still laying there. I went to go to the door but he jumped in front of it and shut the door. I jumped back he went to go hug me but I backed away "d-don't touch me." I turned my head so My bruised cheek was not facing him. He the gripped my shoulders making me turn and face him. He saw my bruise and he gasps. I let a tear drop fall down my eye. "D-did... I-I-I." He says. I just nod my head "now move I have to go to the doctors with Darcy."

Harry:

All I remember was coming home then waking up in the couch. And now I have my beautiful soon to be wife in front of me with a bruise on her face that I made. She walked passed me "can I come?" I asked "no." She simply says "please, she's my child too." She sighed "fine but don't fucking talk to me." She walks to Darcy's room. I got ready and when I came out of me and y/n's room she was trying to push the stroller out of the door and keep the door open. I grab the car keys and run over to the door. I open it and she just ignores me. I really made her mad didn't I. We then got into the car and y/n sat in the back with Darcy in her car seat. She was playing with Darcy until I spoke up "w-what happened last night?" I ask concerned "oh nothing you know you hit me said that I'm the house bitch and you can do what ever you want and I'm only here for your pleasure. you know not a big deal." She continued to play with Darcy. I pulled the car over and got in the back seat with y/n and Darcy. I moved the car seat so I can fit and I then pulled y/n into a big embrace. She tried to pull away but she was to weak witch was adorable and she was crying. "Let me go, let me fuvking go you basterd." I just held on tighter. "I'm never gonna let go." She began to feel weak in my arms and I began to tear up. She kept sobbing and sobbing. "I love you so much baby." I kissed the top of her head. "No you don't." She whispers. "Your just staying with me cause you feel bad." I sigh "no, if that was the case then I would if left a long time ago." I chuckled. She pulled away from me. "Your such a loser." She smiles a little. "There it is, that smile." I poke at we side making her laugh. "Stop." She then try's to cover her smile. "Drive the fucking car so were not late." She commands "yes mam." I smile. She punches my arm and we drive to to the doctors. Wondering what was wrong with our child.

To be continued. Please vote and comment.