Ya:

Harry:

"Hey Simon." I hear him clear his throat. "Turn on the radio." I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled and ran to the living room and put on the radio. I then started to he the beat of our new song 'What makes you beautiful.' I jump around '"y/n come here. Quickly." It's been 4 mouths since the miscarriage scare and y/n tummy was pretty big. She waddled over to me "yes harry." I pointed to the radio. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else." Her eyes went wide "oh my god that's you." She smiled. "I know I'm so fucking happy. I started to jump around like a lunatic. It was strange hearing my self on the radio for the first time. It was cool but strange. I went over to y/n to hug here but her bump was in the way. She laughed "sorry but Darcy is kinda there." She smiles. I laughed everything was going great. The baby was fine, y/n was happy and my career was taking off.

Y/n:

Hearing him on the radio made me proud. He's been working so hard at the studio. Oh ya me and Harry got engaged. It was so romantic in a way. He's did it through my fake water gun. He came into our room while I was sleeping and he squirted the water in my face. I got angry and I yelled at him. He was laughing the whole time. Then he got down on one knee and did this long speech that made me cry and he then put the ring on the water gun and handed me the gun. He threw his hands In the air and said 'I surrender who I've been, for who you are. Please do the honors and being Mrs.Styles.' Of course I said yes and it was really special because I kinda saved him from those people who where beating him up with my water gun. "Hello?" Harry waved his hands in my face. "Oh ya sorry just thinking of everything." I smiled wide. He laughed at me "I'm going to call my parents I haven't seen then since we left Maybe they can come and we can celebrate." I nodded my head "sounds good." I then plop my self down on the couch. I was laying down with my feet on the couch and my baby bump in the air. I smiled cause I couldn't see my feet. My feet where killing me, listen pregnancy was beautiful and all but it did have its downs. "Ok I'll see you soon." Harry then walked into the room. He was me laying down and he chuckles "you look so cute." I laugh. "Ya I look like a hippo." Being pregnant made me a little insecure about my self. I mean I know your supposed to be fat but I don't know it kinda bothered me. Harry then picked up my legs and sat under then. My cafes where laying on his thighs. "Oh stop it you look so beautiful." He smiled and kissed my stomach. I sighed and blushed. "Ok since your down there Umm can you massage my feet there killing me." He chuckled of course and tickled then. "Don't do that please it's not fair cause I can't reach to stop you." He tickled my feet again "then why shouldn't I do that." He kept tickling my feet making me laugh hard. He then stopped. I was breathing heavy. "Sorry your just so cute when you laugh." I groan and gave him the Stink eye making him smile. He then started to massage my feet and it felt like I was on cloud nine. My eyes then slowly shut and I fall into a nap.

To be continued...... Please comment below and vote. Thanks.