VI : Reunited

12 years ago(3rd person POV)
3 months had passed since that original meeting between Sherlock and Kara in the Library. Kara had become increasingly popular and was now dating the vile Sebastian Wilkes who, unbeknownst to Kara, had made Sherlock a constant victim of his jokes and pranks. Sherlock was now lonely and depressed, constantly bullied and scapegoated. He had also developed a smoking addiction.
It was a frosty, January morning and no one was outside except for a curly haired individual. He was sitting on a bench with a cigarette in hand. Alone, he admired the peaceful serenity of the park in the early morning. He closed his eyes for a moment, only to open them again as he feels someone
sit beside him. A girl with long wavy hair turned to him "Those things will kill you, you know." she said emotionlessly. "What do you want ?" He snapped morosely "Sherlock." Said the girl, exasperated. "Miss Dives," said the boy with equal frustration. "I've been watching you." She said. "The way you've been going - a pack a day! You're going to kill yourself." He rolled his eyes "And who would care ?'" He said bitterly. "I thought I told you to stay away from me." Kara scoffed "Just-. Ok, I am willing to forgive you if you apologise." Sherlock paused in contemplation, then finally "I apologise." He said barely audibly. Kara grinned.

Present Day (Sara)
I opened the door to Irene's house. It had been 5 weeks and everyone was ready to execute the plan. John, Kara and I walked in. The place was a mess, wineglasses and plates everywhere. There were files, maps and photos strewn carelessly on the floor. "You guys start cleaning up." I said "And I'll go find Sherlock and Irene." They nodded and I climbed up the stairs. I walked along the corridors for a while until I heard noises coming from one of the studies. I opened the door to see Irene and Sherlock - kissing?! I dropped my handbag in shock. The two of them broke apart promptly and Sherlock turned scarlet and hastily buttoned up his half undone shirt. Irene merely looked amused. "What ?" I said, shaking my head in confusion. Sherlock snapped out of his daze "Miss Adler and I are now in a relationship." He stated abashed. "I see, and did you get any work done at all ?" I said dryly. He glared at me "As a matter of fact we did. Benjamin Woods, he is Joma's right hand man.  If we can get to him, we will be able to take down Joma, he was at the party we had here and danced with Kara." I nodded and then walked out of the room and down the stairs. I motioned for John to come to me "I just walked in on Sherlock and Irene kissing !" I whisper shouted. John gaped at me and then looked to Kara who was picking up the photos. "She's going to be crushed." Said John. Suddenly we looked up as Sherlock and Irene came down the stairs. I glared at them. "You have 2 hours to get ready. Then we leave for the Santiago Beach Party." Said Sherlock, before turning on his heel and leaving. Kara stared after him and I looked at her with sympathy.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. I was very busy :(