1. The Hospital

"Carrots!" Louis screamed, adding on to my headache. I mean, I love these guys like brothers, but riding in a car with them when they've had one too many Red Bulls is the worst thing ever. We were on our way to the hospital for children and teens with cancer. I was honestly quite excited to meet some fans that have been through so much.

  "We're here!" Liam pulled up in front of the hospital, and you could see a small group of girls waiting inside. It warmed my heart. I climbed out of the van after Niall, waiting for the others to get out also. Perrie had came also, since was the only time she and Zayn could spend together this week.

  We rushed into the hospital since it was freezing cold outside. The girls inside squealed when we came in. A few squealed a bit more when they saw Perrie.

  I headed to a small group of girls who were smiling and pointing at me.

  "Hello, girls." I greeted. "I'm Styles. Harry Styles."

  They looked at me cluelessly. Of course they wouldn't understand that joke.

  "I'm Valerie. But you can call me Val." A brave, redheaded girl stepped up to me. A small blonde girl stood by her side, giggling and blushing.

  "I brought you girls something." I putted my satchel.

  "What is it?" Valerie asked, elbowing the blonde to make her stop giggling.

  "Autographs. Signed by all of One Direction." I smiled, beginning to pass them out. Valerie gasped happily.

  "Thank you so much!" She squealed. I jumped as I felt someone tap my shoulder. I tuned around, expecting to a young girl who wanted a hug, or a picture. But instead there was a beautiful girl with curly brown hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.

  "Hi. I was wondering if you could move so I can take to my sister." She spoke, pointing behind me at Valeria. I nodded and stepped aside. "Val, when you're done talking, you and Tally need to go see the nurse. She wants to run a few tests."

  "No!" The little blonde girl said, who I assumed was Tally.

  "Tally, you know that if you want to keep having fun with Val you have to do this. Okay?" The girl spoke slowly, trying to make her understand.

  "Fine." Tally grunted, crossing her arms and sticking out her bottom lip. I contained a laugh.

  "Who's that?" I asked Val, watching the girl walk away.

  "Oh, that's my sister Piper." Val answered, smiling up at me innocently.

  "Piper." I breathed, feeling the word tumble out of my mouth. "Does she have a boyfriend?"

  "Yes. His name is Kendall. I've only met him once and I don't like him." She scrunched up her nose.

  "Oh. Okay." I replied, still watching Piper as she spoke to a nurse.

  "Harry!" Niall called me over. He was standing with Louis and Zayn against the wall. I walked over to see what he wanted.

  "What?" I ran a hand through my hair, my head pounding.

  "Get her number, mate." Louis shoved me playfully. I gave him a quizzical look. "The brunette. We can tell you like her."

  "But what if-" I started.

"Go!" They all three shouted, shoving me towards her. I tapped on her shoulders, butterflies in my stomach.

  "Hi. I was...um..may I have your number. I saw you over there and I would like to get to know you." I stuttered.

  She bit her lip, looking a bit hesitant before finally saying, "Sure." She grabbed my hand and wrote it down.

  "Thanks." That's was all I could say before walking back to the guys proudly. Niall high five me when I approached.

*

  I finally decided to call Piper after arguing wit myself about it for an hour and a half. I picked up the phone and dialed the number, waiting for an answer. She finally picked up.

  "Hey, Piper, its Harry, from the hospital." I bit my lip.

  "Harry, help! He's going to kill me! Come to 611 Peters street. Hurry!" She screamed. I heard someone stomping, the thumps getting closer by the second.

  "I'm coming, Piper!" I said. All I heard next was screaming and the phone hanging up.