8. Gone

Harry's P.O.V.

  I awoke in bed alone, feeling really bad about last nkvhg. Piper had opened up to me and I pushed her away. I headed into the kitchen and began to cook waffles. That was her favorite,  and hopefully would make up for last night.

  "Piper?" I called. "Babe, I made breakfast. It's your favorite!"

I still got no reply. I headed upstairs to see if she was still asleep. I peeked into her room. There was no one in there, and a note was on the bed.

Harry,
  I'm sorry for doing this to you. I knew you didn't want to be my boyfriend, you just thought you did. I'm a burden, and we both know it. We'll both be better off. I won't get attached just to lose you, and you can enjoy your without stressing over me..I love you, Harry..Bye

I dropped the paper on the floor and sunk to my knees. Sobs escaped me. Piper was everything I needed and I pushed her away. I don't even know where she is now. God, I'm so stupid.

Me: Piper, I'm so sorry..please come back, I need you, babe. I miss you so much and you're not a burden.

  She didn't reply, but I waited hopefully. I waited all day for her to answe, but she never did. Louie tried to call, but I let it go to voicemail. Marco called also, and I did the same to him. I listened to the voice mails finally before I went to sleep.

  "Hey, Harry, it's Louis. Answer my calls or I'm coming to see what's wrong with you. I'm worried about you, mate."

Next.

  "Hey, it's Liam. You need to pack, Haz, we leave in two days. See you soon."

That was the last one.

I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and rushed to answer, hoping it was Piper. I opened it to reveal Louis.

  "Oh. Hey." I frowned, turning away and letting him in. He followed me to the living room and sat beside me on the couch.

  "Where's Piper?" Louis asked, looking around and at my tired eyes. A tear slid down my face, and Louis pulled me into a hug.

  "Sh-she left. The doctor said she'll die soon, and she said she wished this wouldn't of happened and that she wouldn't be attached. I told her she was basically saying she regretted everything and got mad. She left last night I guess, and left a note." I sobbed and explained.

  "I'm so sorry, Harry." Louis sighed. "She'll be back."

"No, she won't. She's gone!" I shouted, curling up into a ball. "Why can't I just be happy for once? Why does everyone always leave me?"

Piper's P.O.V.

  "No, she won't. She's gone!" I heard a shout from inside the house. "Why can't I just be happy for once? Why does everyone always leave me?"
  I did this, didn't I? I hurt him even more by leaving. I just can't get anything right. I was coming here to explain, but I knew I couldn't leave him now. I knocked lightly on the door and heard someone rush to answer it. Considering the sobbing didn't get closer, it wasn't Harry.

  The door swung open to reveal Louis. "Louis. I need to talk to him..where is he?" Louis let me in and pointed to the living room.

  I rushed to the living room to see Harry curled up on the couch, crying into a pillow. "H-harry?" He looked up and sobbed harder.

  "P-piper." He continued to cry.

"Harry, it's me. I'm here." I assured. "I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have done this to you and i wont't do it again. Please don't hate me."

  "It's you?" He got up and grabbed my hand, rubbing it to make sure I was real. "Piper, it's you..Why did you leave me?"

  "I'll explain later...I love you, Harry. I really do. Always remember that no matter where you are or what you do." I looked up at him.

  "I love you, too, Piper, and I will never let you go. Ever." He kissed me gently.