5.Truly, Madly, Deeply In Love Woth You

"Harry! Cook me food!" Piper whined, twirling on the stool she was seated on.

  "Piper, you just ate! You've had three pancakes." I exclaimed. My phone vibrated on the counter beside me. I ignored it the first time, then more messages came. I sighed, picking it up and checking the first message.

From: Niall

  Tour in one week! Yeah! Anyways, I'm coming over this afternoon to raid your kitchen. Just a warning.

Next one.

From: Louis

  Hey, curly! See you at 5 for a video game tournament with the guys.

From: Zayn

  Be there at 4:30, lad. Prepare to lose.

From: Liam

  Video game tournament! Great idea, Harry. See you later.

  "Okay, apparently I'm hosting a video game tournament at 5 with the mates." I placed Piper's sticky dishes in the sink.

  "Can I join? I bet I'll kick your butts." She smirked competitively.

  "Sure, but... they don't exactly know you live here." I bit my lip.

  "They'll figure it out." She shrugged. I laughed, putting a dot of whipped cream on the tip of her nose. She stuck her tongue out, trying to lick it off.

  I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. She glared at me and threw a pancake at my face. It stuck there, surprisingly. I poked out eyes and mouth holes, holding it to my face.

  "Well, aren't you handsome, Mr. Pancake Monster. Hmm..what would make you better?" She tapped her chin. "I know!"

  She sprayed whipped cream all over the pancake, getting a bit in my mouth.

  "Hey, Harr- what the heck?" Niall walked in, and Piper and I froze.

  "Hey, Niall." I kept the pancake on my face. He waved, staring at me like I was retarded. "Piper, meet Niall. Niall, meet Piper. You guys talk a bit, while I wash my face."

  I threw the pancake in the trash, then headed to the bathroom to wash my face.

Piper's P.o.v.

  Harry walked off into the bathroom. He was always shirtless around the house, but I didn't. Shirtless Harry is the best Harry. I can imagine being curled up in bed, his bare chest against my back.

  "So, are you and Harry dating?" Niall asked, breaking me out of my daydream.

  "What? No. We're just good friends. Nothing more." I looked away. Honestly, I would love to date Harry. But I can't.

  "Oh. Just the way you guys were talking and acting when I can in, I just assumed you were." He took a sip of his soda. "You guys would be a cute couple."

  I blushed and shrugged. "I'm not ready for a relationship. And I don't want to ruin our friendship."

  "I get it. But what are you gonna do when we start tour next Saturday?" He questioned. I gave him a confused look. "He didn't tell you? We're leaving this Saturday for tour. Headed to America."

  "Hey, guys. What's up?" Harry walked in with a T-shirt on, noticing my sad face.

  "You're leaving?" I whimpered. He opened his mouth, but instantly shut it again. "Why didn't you tell me?"