7.

"Piper, please come out and tell me what happened. You can't stay in there forever." Harry begged. "I love you." 

           I opened the door cautiously. "What do you want?" I asked.

        "Just tell me what happened. Are you okay? You had me worried all night." Harry did look quite tired.

        "I'm sorry. I'll explain later." I promised, not wanting to get too attached just to lose it all. 

        "Okay. Are you hungry?" He smiled, reaching for my hand. I shook my head no. "Do you want to come cuddle with me?" 

        I blushed and nodded. We raced to his room and I crawled under the blankets. He lay down and wrapped his arm around me, kissing my forehead. "Love you, Piper." 

        "I love you, too, Haz." I snuggled in to him. "I might die soon." 

        "What?!" Harry's eyes shot open. "What are you talking about?" 

        "The doctor told me. I'm getting surgery soon, but that's my only chance." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm scared."

        "You'll be okay." He gulped. "You have to be, you can't die. You're too young."

        "What if I do? I don't want to lose you, Harry. I'm so scared." I began to sob uncontrollably. Harry hugged me tight to his chest.      

        "I'll do anything. I'll pay for your medication and surgeries and I won't let you go. You're too precious." He promised.

        "Thanks, Harry, but that might not be enough..." I frowned. "I knew this would happen. I should've just stayed in a hotel. Then, this wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't have me to worry about and I wouldn't have nothing to lose. I wouldv'e accepted the fact and waited. But now I don't want to leave. I want to be with you."

        "So..." He paused. "You basically regret all of this....don't you?"

        "H-harry, that's not what I meant. I-i don't regret this. It's just- Harry, I love you. I don't want to lose you." I stuttered. He turned the other way. I crawled out of the bed and headed up to the guest room to pack my things. I knew I would be a burden. Now it was too late. I had to leave.