-1-

As I make my way to school, I was greeted with so many fangirls and fanboys again.

Ugh. What a fucking drag. I mentally sighed and cursed.

I just have to fake a smile at them, right? Yeah, I just have to do that. I smiled at them and it was a wrong idea.

Their screams filled the whole campus and if this keeps on going, my ears are gonna fucking bleed. -__-

I just decided to put my headphones on and listen to some TWICE song. I'm not a fan of them. I just happened to listen to their songs. Hell I don't even know who their members are even if I've seen them a lot on TV. -__- don't ya judge me!

I'm humming to their Likey tune when suddenly, Jeon Somi took the other half of my earphone.

"Hey, cap. Y/N!!" She squealed, imitating one of my fangirls' voice while giggling.

"Ugh. Stop that Jeon Somi. It's annoying." I rolled my eyes at her.

I sat on my chair by the window and looked outside to see the view.

"Hey... Y/N-ah..." Somi called out, making me look at her.

"You dyed your hair light blue. Wae?"

"Oh this?" I said/asked with twirling my bangs on my pointing finger. "No reason. I just got bored of seeing my usual white hair. Makes me look like an old granny." I shrugged making her laugh.

After a while, Ryu Jin, Soyeon and Miyeon arrived, taking their respective seats near me.

Precious 5 is busy talking when one of our juniors, Bang Chan from the other year level called out our name.

"Uhm... is the member of Precious 5, here?" He asked and we raised our hands right away.

"The new head coach wants to know who are the members the school's basketball girls team. He is waiting for you at the gymnasium."

"Let's go." I mumbled and stood up and headed straight to the door with them following behind me. "Thanks, Chris." I patted Chan as I call him by his English name.

"Noona! I told you not to call me that in school!" he pouted, making me laugh.

"alright. haha. thanks again, Channy." I pat his shoulder this time.

He waved at us while running back to his classroom.

"You two seemed to be pretty close." Miyeon said as she jumped on my back.

"Yeah. we're neighbors after all, and Cho get off my back. How will you grow up if you keep riding my back?" I said which earned me a slap on my back.

"YAH! Just because you're tall, that doesn't mean you can make fun of my height!" She hit my head as she get off.

The rest just laughed.

"It's true though, Miyeon. You are the shortest member after all." Soyeon said and shrugged.

"Boom!" I gave Soyeon a Hi-5 and we both earned a slap from our smolbean.

"For someone short, you can slap hard." Ryu Jin said.

"When the moment comes that I become tall, I'll surely hit your heads." Miyeon said.

"Yeah... the moment you become tall through heels." Somi said and ran before she can gain a slap too.

"YAH JEON SOMI! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Miyeon yelled and chased Somi. Soyeon, Ryu Jin and I just shook our heads while laughing.