-14-

Precious 5's and BTS' combat training have improved a lot for the past 2 weeks and it's a good thing. I just can't believe that Precious 5 will be so easy to train. They would easily kick BTS' asses during sparing. But of course... they would still lose every time they would spar with me or Soyeon. They worked hard so I decided to let them rest.

I left Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok at the house with Precious 5, Blackpink and my gays to guard them. The maknae line of Bangtan is with me and Soyeon to go fetch her. It's true that the new Alpha team have improved a lot for the past 2 weeks. But the front line still lacks. That's why I'm gonna need her help and skills.

You're probably wondering about Nayeon.

Me and that bunny? We had an argument about this. I kept pointing out the fact that I'm doing this for their protection. For HER protection but obviously that bunny is too hard headed. I can only sigh at her and leave her at the house.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo...

Here I am... standing in front of their dorm with Soyeon. The VMinKook are inside another car to watch around the place.

Fucking hell... I can feel my guts twisting due to the nervousness.

"Are you really sure you wanna do this, Y/N? You look pale although we haven't talked to her yet." Soyeon asked when she noticed I'm kinda 'pale'.

Am I really? Geez! I am the freaking White Haired Assassin! I am a freaking Legend for fucks sake!

I took a deep breath and nod.

"Yeah. Let's do this," I gathered my confidence and was about to knock on the door but it suddenly swung open. Revealing the leader... Jane.

"Y/N-ssi! Soyeon-ssi! You're here! Come on iiin!" She greeted us and ushered us inside their dorm. Heol... their dorm is pretty huge. The half of Momoland are watching a Filipino Movie entitled 'The Hows Of Us' starred by Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla. And the other 4? Probably sleeping.

(A/N: The movie name and casts are real. The movie hasn't been released yet. HAHAHAHA! ANYWAAAAAYS!)

"Please... drop the formality. Just call us by our names." I smiled a bit in which she returned.

"Uhmm... Is she done prepping?" She immediately understood who I was referring too and nodded right away.