-9-

(A/N: Another short update T_T sorry. Me is too tired :3)

"TWICE!?" Jennie gasped in surprise. "I didn't know you girls were living with my annoying sister who says 'What a drag' with a sigh every time she's too lazy to move her ass."

"EH!!?? SISTER!?" The gays behind me yelled in unison.

"Yeah. THE Kim Jennie of Blackpink is my sister. Well... TWIN sister." I said.

"Well, no wonder Y/N kinda resembles Jennie." Mina said.

"You noticed that? How come you never mentioned it to us??" Momo asked.

"Cause you girls never asked and it's too obvious." Mina shrugged and I gave her a Hi-5.

"And that is why you're the brains of the group!" I said and she laughed.

"And you, Y/N/N... how come you never mentioned me to them!?" Jennie frowned.

"It's because they never asked if I have any siblings or not."

Jennie acted like she's gonna throw me a punch but in the end she just sighed.

"Oh by the way, Y/N/N... do they know?" Jennie asked.

"About me and Soyeon being ex-assassins? Yeah they know." Jennie was about to ask another question but I cut her off. "And they also know about Da Bin or Yeonwoo."

Jennie formed an 'O' shape.

"How come they're---"

"Uncle Jin Young asked me to be their tour guide and by tour guide I mean being their personal body guard 24/7. In other words, keeping these gays alive is my job. Which is a drag. And I also have to stay close to them. Especially to my Nayeon."

"I heard that Y/N/N." Jennie grinned.

"Heard what?" The half asleep bunny who has been clinging to my arm and trying to get on my back asked.

"That---" Jennie was about to answer.

"Shut up, Jendukie!!" I squinted my eyes at her.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE!" Jennie slapped my arm. "Wait! Where's my dongsaeng, Soyeon? She was here a while ago."

"I'm right here, unnie. I'm quite surprised that you even managed to remember that I was here the whole time." Soyeon said, pouting while leaning on the arm rest of the couch.

"SOYEON-AH!" Jennie ran towards Soyeon and engulfed her with a bear hug.

"Yeah, I get it unnie. I missed you too." Soyeon giggled and hugged Jennie back. I saw Sana pouting as she looked at the view of Soyeon and Jennie hugging each other. I chuckled while looking at the squirrel's reaction.

"You girls should rest now. I know you're all tired. Especially this bunny." I looked down to Nayeon who is still struggling to get on my back. "Short stack." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Y/N/N~ I wanna sleep in your room again. Pleaaaaaaaaaase~" She was doing aegyo even if she's half asleep.

I looked at her members who just gave me a nod, mouthing that it's okay. I sighed and carried her on my back. She was like a baby who was given something sweet when she wrapped her arms around my neck. A few seconds later, she was already snoring cutely.

"I'm gonna go put her to bed." I excused myself from the girls and headed to my room to place the bunny on my bed.

I gently placed her on my bed and covered her with a blanket.

"Hngggg. Bunnyyyyy~" Nayeon mumbled in her sleep.

"Cute." I chuckled while I look at her.

I placed a kiss on her cheek gently and head to the living room where I saw Soyeon and Jennie talking at the couch.

"Well... I'm gonna go home now, Y/N. I'll see you on Monday." Soyeon excused herself and I just nodded.

"Drive safely Jeon and be aware of your surroundings. Call me if something suspicious comes up."

"Noted, boss." She gave me 2-finger salute before heading out.

"Oh! And Y/N... send my good night to Sana." She blushed.

"Will do. Jaljayo, Soyeon."

"Jaljayo, Y/N and Jennie unnie." Soyeon waved for the last time before closing the door.

I took a seat beside Jennie and sighed out loud.

"That's a loud sigh." Jennie said while watching a movie and eating popcorn.

"Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't able to pick up your calls, texts and even chats. The girls, Soyeon and I were invited to Momoland's concert." I said as I looked up to the ceiling.

"Yeah. Soyeon explained. Anyways... what's between you and Nayeonnie?" She asked, her focus still at the TV screen.

"There is nothing between me and Nayeon."

"Really? Nothing?" Jennie paused the movie and looked at me.

"Yeah. Nothing."

"Nothing... yet." Jennie said and grinned.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Come on, admit it. You're too obvious. The way you looked at her earlier? It was the same when how you used to look at Da Bin. Like she's the only person in the world with you. I know you too well, Y/N. We're twins after all."

"Okay maybe I do like her. But I can't be with her. She's an idol and I'm just an ordinary person now. And even if I'm just an ordinary person now, the blood of a killer still runs in my veins. Trouble and death follows me everywhere. And I don't want her to get dragged into that kind of life. And!! She likes our new head coach slash classmate which is Park Jinyoung. Same name with uncle, huh?"

"You forgot the fact that Jinyoung is also a member of Got7." Jennie said.

"Got 7!? Like... uncle JYP's Got 7!?" I exclaimed and Jennie just nodded.

"No wonder he seemed familiar the first time we met." I facepalmed.

Jennie

It's cute just looking at my twin sister and Nayeon. I ship them. Hihi. <3 You guys ship them too, right readers?

To be continued...

Quick question everyone! Do you want me to make the Sana x Soyeon ship sail? Leave your thoughts! ^^

-Ash