-6-

Nayeon

I woke up looking straight to Y/N who's sleeping peacefully. I found myself smiling at this beautiful sleeping creature in front of me.

Okay I admit I have a crush on her. She is JYP High's sweetheart and MVP after all.

"Yah... Y/N, wake up.." I whispered to wake her up. She huffed hot air making me touch her forehead.

"Shit. Y/N?? Wake up." I tapped her cheeks.

"S-So... c-cold." She was shivering. I got up from bed and hurriedly went downstairs.

"GAYS! I mean guys! Y/N is having fever!" I barged into our shared room.

"Eh? We thought you left early for school. What's wrong? And where did you come from with that messy hair of yours?" Jeongyeon asked with a smirk on her face.

"Wipe that smirk away or else I'll wipe it off for you." I glared at her.

"Alright, unnie. Calm down. What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"Y/N is burning up. She's having fever." I said.

"What time is it?" Jihyo asked.

"5:30AM." Dahyun said.

"Alright, gays! Maknaes, one of you call Soyeon to come over here right away. J-Li---"

"Yah, why do they get to call Soyeon!?" Sana cut Jihyo off which earned her a hit from her fellow Japanese members.

"SANA!!" MiMo yelled.

"Put your gayshit aside, Minatozaki. We're dealing with something!" Jihyo yelled at Sana making the squirrel and also us flinch with Jihyo's voice.

"What a microphone." I mumbled to myself.