-3-

A week has passed after I became the girls' "tour guide" which means I've been living with these 9 annoying girls which is a drag. -_-

Sana almost burned my kitchen for the 20th time already this week. Remind me not to let her cook breakfast and dinner or any meals ever again.

Momo ate all my ice cream and Jeongyeon and Nayeon chugged down all of my Cali beers with the maknaes.

Mina and Jihyo are no trouble since Mina is just playing with my Fortnite, PUBG and ROS every time we get home from school.

Jihyo is helping me with the chores and stuffs which includes controlling her gay daughters.

It's weekend so I thought of hanging out with Soyeon and also to discuss this job with her.

I wore a simple black Supreme shirt and also a black ripped jeans and slipped on to my Vans shoes.

I texted Soyeon that I'm on my way to the café where we will meet up when I feel like someone was following me. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

Every time I turn back to see who it is, it would seem like he's not there. -_- I brought my gun and a couple of bullet magazines and bombs just incase.

Soyeon replied that she took a quick stop for something. I just replied with 'Okay' and turned a corner.

Nayeon

"Remind me why are we following her again?" I asked while we were quietly stalking her.

"Because we can so why not." Momo said making me facepalm and hit her head.

"OW!!" Momo whined while holding her head. "It's true though! And she said she's gonna go and see someone. Who knows, it might be her boyfriend. Or girlfriend."

"SHH! Quiet you two. And by the looks of it, she's not gay unlike you gays. So she's probably gonna see her boyfriend." Jihyo shush us and got countered right away.

"You're the one who should stay quiet, eonnie. You're the loudest person here." The maknae said making Jihyo glare at her. "And you're gayer than us," Tzuyu shrugged making us stifle our laughs.

"You gotta put some burning cream on that burn, Ji." No jam Jeong said making us look at her with a questioned look except for Chaeng who gave her a hi-5.

"Geez. You guys are slow." Chaeng said making us all sigh.

"Someone please remind me why I'm on this group again" Me, Jihyo and Mina sighed and mumbled quietly making DahMo sigh with us.

"What in the...?!" Jihyo exclaimed making us look at her.

"What's wrong, Ji?" Momo asked.

"S-She vanished." Her statement made us look forward and damn... Y/N really did vanish.

"Is she a ninja or something? She's fast." Tzuyu said.

"What are you girls doing, following me around ever since I left the house?" The voice behind us made us all jolt up from our hiding place.