-12-

After class ended, we went to the school auditorium for Blackpink's performance and school promotions here in Philippines. The first school on their schedule is JYP High obviously.

A lot of ONCES and Blinks filled the whole auditorium that we had a hard time to pass through and head to our seats at the front.

Fans went wild the moment Blackpink went on stage and waved to their fans yelling for them to be noticed by their biases and of course, that included Soyeon especially when Jennie mentioned her name and sent a wink and finger heart.

"Be a bit more sensitive will ya?" I said when I noticed Sana frowned a bit more and moved to Nayeon's side who is sitting beside me. Unfortunately the idiot didn't hear since she's busy fangirling on my sister. -_-

So now the sitting arrangement looked like this:

Sana-Nayeon-Me-Soyeon-empty seat-Somi-Ryu Jin

Jihyo-Mina-Momo-Tzuyu-Miyeon-Chaeng-Jeongyeon

And the rest behind them are students.

I heard Nayeon comforting Sana and I pat Sana's head."Don't mind her. She's being an idiot." I said, trying to cheer her up.

Sana just faked a smile at me and Nayeon making me sigh even more.

Blackpink soon performed their comeback song Ddu-Du Ddu-Du. Followed by Forever Young, Really and See U Later. They also performed their previous songs like Boombayah, Whistle, Stay and Playing With Fire. Everyone went wild when Jennie mistakenly sang the Japanese version of Stay on her part instead of the original since her reaction was too cute.

(I don't know about you gays I mean guys but that video of Jennie's mistake was just toooooooooo cute to handle that when I first watched it, I squealed so hard people thought I peed my pants. HAHAHAHAHA!)

They held a mini fansigning while they're at it since they wanna spend some more time with their fans.

"Hey Nayeon wanna go--- where the heck did that bunny go?" I looked around when I noticed Nayeon wasn't beside me already. "Hey, Yoda have you seen Nabongs?" I asked Tzuyu who's... sleeping with her eyes open. Yeah, she does this a lot back at the house when we don't have classes or anything. I sighed before turning to Somi. "Somi have you seen Nayeon?"

"Nayeon unnie walked out of the auditorium a while ago with Jinyoung. Why?" Somi said.

"Oh. I see." I didn't bother to answer Somi's question since I immediately walked out to look for her. I left a message on TWICE and Blackpink's GC to tell them I'll go look for Nayeon.

🌈 The Gays of TwicePink ft. Precious 5 🌈

Y/N: I'll go look for the fake maknae and unnie of TWICE's Snake Line. Be back in a flash.

JeongStrich💪: go get her, tiger.

ChaeCub🐯: Did someone call me? :3

TzuYoda👂 Yeah, Chaeng. An ostrich just summoned you.

EagleDubu🦅 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Savage Yoda.

Y/N: @Somiyah-yah-yah🌼 @KittySoyeon😻 @SmolbeanMiyeon💦 @ShanShenSHINShonShunRyu💣 hey pabos! Get your gay asses over here.