-11-

Time went by so fast. Why I say so? It's because I was sleeping in class the whole morning.

Somi, Miyeon and Ryu Jin joined us at the cafeteria along with the 9 gays.

"Y/N, I heard that Blackpink is coming over later. Their leader is your twin sister right?" Ryu Jin asked.

"Yeah. Although I didn't tell her that Miyeon is my classmate." I shrugged as I sip my juice on a tetra pack.

"Meanie." Miyeon pouted.

"Would they be able to recognize her though?" Somi asked and pretended that she was thinking.

"YAH!" Miyeon hit her head. "I know what you're trying to say, Jeon Somi!" Miyeon squinted her eyes at her. Aish these two. -_-

TWICE laughed at the view. Soyeon and Sana are still not talking to each other.

Nayeon is sitting beside me when Seungmin came to our table. "Nayeon unnie, there's someone looking for you." Seungmin said.

"Oh. Okay. Excuse me for a while guys." Nayeon said and stood up. I watched her figure disappear from my sight.

We continued eating when we heard a sudden ruckus.

"HEY PARK CHANYEOL OF THE RIVAL SCHOOL IS TRYING TO DRAG TWICE'S NAYEON AWAY!! THEY'RE REACHING THE SCHOOL GATES!" The mention of Nayeon's name made me jolt up right away and ran to the school gates.

"LET ME GO!!" Nayeon was fighting her way out of Chanyeol's grip.

"If I can't make you mine in a proper manner, I'll have to force you!" Chanyeol yelled.

I picked up a rock and threw it straight to Chanyeol's forehead.

"FUCK! WHO DARES!?" Chanyeol yelped while rubbing his forehead.

"Didn't she say let her go?" I asked and picked another small rock and looked at him with plain emotions.

"Y/N..." Nayeon said with tears in her eyes. My jaw tightened with the sight of seeing Nayeon cry.

"Kim Y/N, huh? So you're the famous MVP of JYP High." Chanyeol said and smirked.

"Yeah, whatever tick face. Let her go." I said and tossed the rock on the air multiple times with my free hand in my pocket.

"Did you just call me... tick face?!" He asked.

"You heard me." I smirked and threw the rick, hitting the same spot again.

"Oh shit. I know that smirk." The other halves of Precious 5 murmured behind me.

"Why you---!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THE MVP OF THIS STUPID SCHOOL!?" Chanyeol said and pulled out a knife and charged at me.

"Not so---" I cut Soyeon off when she was about to ran to stop Chanyeol. "Let the tick have his fun." My smirk grew bigger and waited for Chanyeol to reach me.

"DIE!" He thrusts his knife straight to my chest. I avoided it and gave him a strong roundhouse kick to his head making him drop the knife and groan in pain as he hit the ground face first.

"That's for making Nayeon cry." I grabbed his back collar, making him face me and I landed 2 strong punches on his abdomen making him spit blood. "And that's for calling this school stupid. Now get your ass out of here and don't ever come back or else you'll get more than just a roundhouse kick." I pushed him to the ground and he got up and stumbled as he ran out of the school. I turned to Nayeon who has tear stains on her cheek and walked up to her. I was about to say something when she suddenly hugged me tight. "Hey, it's alright now. That guy won't bother you anymore." I hugged her back and caressed her hair.

"Thank you for coming to save me." She mumbled.

"Anytime bunny. Let's go. Class is about to start and I'm gonna sleep in Ms. Jimin's class." I chuckled as I took her by the wrist when she suddenly hissed. "Oh shit. Here." I gently took her hand and wrapped her wrist with a handkerchief. Chanyeol's grip was too tight. That fucker. If he shows his face ever again I'm gonna rip his throat out. -_- No one makes my bunny cry.

"Thanks again." Nayeon smiled and I pat her head as we continue walking to class.

We were laughing at Dahyun and Chaeng who tried to imitate my kick to Chanyeol.

"Waaah. Y/N is so cool!" Dahyun said and gave me a hi-5.

"Y/N!!" We all turned to where the voice came from and we saw Blackpink taking their cap and masks off while waving at us. Soon the school hall was filled with cheers from the student as Blackpink made their way to us while giving mini fan services to their fans.

"Hey Jendukie." I ruffled her hair a bit and grinned.

"I told you not to call me that!" Jennie hit my arm.

"It suits you though, unnie." Tzuyu said making me laugh.

"YAH! Not you too, Chewy!" Jennie pouted and did a TT pose.

"I thought you girls won't be coming till 4?" I asked.

"Yeah. That WAS the plan but then your pabo twin here wants to sit in on your class so she dragged us with her." Jisoo stated making me facepalm. "Of course she did. You sometimes don't act like your age, Jennie. I can't believe you're my twin. If me and you are not identical twins? People would think you're still in elementary." I sighed.

"It's been a long time ago since I last visited JYP High, you know!" She pouted again.

"Let's just get to class before we run late. Ms. Jimin will kill us." I started to walk with the gays of TWICE and Blackpink following along with Precious 5.

Nayeon

Y/N's move earlier towards Chanyeol made me realize something. I don't like her anymore. I'm already in love with her. Seeing how mad she was when Chanyeol wouldn't let go of my wrist and how dead serious she was when she said that if Chanyeol comes back, she will do something worse than a roundhouse kick and how gentle she held me close when I was hugging her proved that Kim Y/N is for keeps. I've made a decision to give Jinyoung an answer tonight but I can't wait. I'll have to say it to him after Blackpink's promotion at the Auditorium later.

"What happened to your wrist, Nabongs?" Jennie asked.

"Oh this? Chanyeol was here earlier and tried to kidnap me." I said. "Park Chanyeol? Like EXO's former member Chanyeol?" Jisoo asked, I nodded. "Yeah. His grip was pretty tight that it left a mark and I can still feel the pain. Good thing your twin arrived in time to stop him and she wrapped my wrist with her hanky." I said making Blackpink and my other gay members grin.

"W-What?"

"Y/N and Nayeon sitting on a tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They sang and laughed making me blush more. I suddenly remembered how her lips felt on mine during our little accident at Momoland's concert.

"YAH YOU'RE BLUSHING HARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jeongyeon teased making me hit her arm.

"Aish! Shut up you gays!" I whined making them laugh even more.

"We ship you two, y'know." Jennie winked and pat my head.

Well... I'm gonna make your ship sail. I just have to settle things between me and Jinyoung this afternoon.

To be continued.

Yes... this scene has a part 3 and that'll be tomorrow! :D See ya!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE! Saranghaeeee~ <3

-Ash