-15-

A few minutes have passed since Shayna took Yeonwoo inside the memory restoration lab. I'm fiddling with my fingers while listening to my girls' songs to help me calm down. Somehow, these past few days, whenever I'm pissed, feeling down or tired, I would listen to their songs to help me relax and it's actually effective. A few moments more, the door of the lab opened and I saw Yeonwoo holding her head while leaning on the door frame for support.

"Yeonwoo..." I stood up and went to her to be her guide. I held her on both sides when she was about to fall down.

"Ugh. My he--- Y-Y/N..." She looked at me with the same look she used to give me before.

"Hey... you feeling okay now?" I asked her and helped her stand up properly when she suddenly hugged me tight, burying her face at the crook of my neck.

"I missed you. I remember everything now." She whispered while in that position. I didn't feel anything. Even the slightest joy that she remembered everything. To be honest, I don't know what I feel right now.

"That's... good." Is all I can say.

"You ok--- SOYEON!!" Yeonwoo suddenly went to Soyeon, engulfing her with a hug. "I missed you, BBear!"

"YAH! I thought I told you not to call me that, Binnie!" then Soyeon and Yeonwoo started to call each other with names they both hate.

I let out a small smile seeing this sight. "Okay, you two can catch up at the van. For now, let's go." I called their attention and started to head for the door.

"Oh Shay... thanks for the help." I shook hands with Shayna and she returned the favor."Don't mention it. Anything for a friend. And I thought you already left this life?" She whispered her question.

"I did. But shit happened so... yeah." I sighed. Shayna let out a chuckle. "That figures why you were with those 9 girls all the time and with Tae, Jimin and Jungkook with you. Be careful with your mission, Y/N." She gave me a hug.

"Thanks, Shay." I returned the hug and left the building with Soyeon and Yeonwoo.

I saw VMinKook outside their car.

Tae: You guys sure took your time.

"Sorry. The procedure took a bit longer than I thought it would."