-13-

DAMN BUNNY!! She stole my first kiss and now my second? Just how many kisses is she planning to steal from me!? -___- *facepalm*

I almost broke my phone's screen due to mixed feelings. Broke knowing the fact that she's with Jinyoung now and fucking flustered due to her sudden kiss. Ugh! -___-

When the event ended, I went straight to the backstage with Precious 5, TWICE and Blackpink so they can change and we can head home.

Soyeon and Miyeon are in front of the idols while me, Ryujin and Somi are behind them. I have to keep a sharp sense in case something happens.

We reached the changing room of Blackpink when my phone suddenly rang. I took out my phone and looked at the unknown number on my Caller ID display. The rest stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Go ahead inside first. I'll just take this call." I looked at them and they nodded before going in. I gave Soyeon a signal that only the both of us understands. She nodded and lead the girls inside the room.

I pressed the answer button and put it on my ear.

(A/N: BOLD is for the caller.)

"Kim Y/N speaking."

"Hello there, Legendary White Haired Assassin." His voice is covered in a bit of static but it seems so familiar.

"Who are you?"

"Oh you'll know soon enough. You're probably thinking that my voice sounds familiar, right? Hmph. That's because you know me so well. We both do know each other. Especially your oh so powerful partner, Jeon Soyeon. The Black Haired Assassin." The fuck?

"What the fuck do you want?" My jaw tightened.

"What do I want? Your and Soyeon's head. Having your heads will make me super rich. It's gonna make me the richest guy in the world. I'm a bounty hunter just like you and your partner. Such a shame that mostly of your Alpha Team died 5 years ago during that Crank Chemical Mission. They deserved it anyways." He said laughing hysterically.

"Don't you fucking lump me and Soyeon with you. And you're in no fucking position to talk about my team like that you fucking piece of shit!"

"Woah. Easy, tiger. Anyways... how's the life of guarding TWICE? Must be a drag right? Especially in handling that Bunny. Yes, Y/N... I have been watching you since you became their guide. And now you're also guarding Blackpink. Your twin sister is prettier in personal, I must admit. Too bad you won't be seeing their pretty faces for long. The next time you'll see them? They're inside a coffin. Lifeless, pale and cold as snow and you'll be blaming yourself for their deaths! HAHAHA! So make the most out of it while they're still alive. Talk to you soon, champ." The bastard suddenly ended the call.