-2-

I was making my way to my uncle's office when girls started to swarm around me, asking me for selcas here, and selcas there. What a drag. -_-

It took me 10 minutes to get out of the crowd. Ugh. -_-

I overheard some group of students talking about a bunch of visitors who is currently here at school and gonna perform later at the school's gymnasium. Like I care. I'm gonna go home early and sleep. -_-

"Finally... I have reached my destination." I mumbled to myself. I held the door knob and I was about to enter uncle's office when I overheard a bunch of girls talking about the game earlier. Judging by the noise, it looks like there are 9 girls inside plus my uncle which makes it 10 people inside the office right now.

"Waaaah... she's so cooooool! She was shooting from the middle of the court like she's just throwing a paper on a trash bin without leaving her seat. Like this..." I think the first girl imitated my move in a funny way causing her unnies to laugh.

"And her hair!" One of them yelled.

"Yes! Her blue hair is soooooo nice. It fits her amazing skin. Right, Mina?" Another one said in a... weird voice I think? I don't know if that is how she speaks or just her style of talking.

"I admire that blonde haired girl, too. She and Y/N has a great combination in offensive play." The elegant girl said while admiring Soyeon's play with me.

"I also like how their center pass. She reminds me of Tetsuya's misdirection. But only with black hair. And also Somi." A girl with a bold and a bit deep voice said while talking about Ryu Jin.

"I wanna make Y/N my future girlfriend." Another one said making me almost choke on my own saliva. Jisoos! Is that girl... gay?

"Judging by Y/N's look, she doesn't like snakes." Another one said. Wow. Talk about being a savage. Haha!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The first person laughed her ass off with the last girl's comment.

I slowly opened the door and peeked.