three. Trouble

HERE COMES TROUBLE!

I GOT A BOY WATCHIN
I GOT A BOY
HANDSOME BOY

(I'll stop with my gg jokes #justiceforjessica)

KYLA SORRY HA I'M TOO BUSY KAHIT IKAW RIN EH...

Regret ko na mag-elearning lol

PRAY FOR ME NA LANG MGA BESSY. PAG MERON KAYONG PEACH NI LAY, PUTA MUCH BETTER.

THICC🍑🍑🍑🍑

.

Kyla was shocked. She entered the room, and she was greeted like that.

She slapped herself "is this a dream?"

"No, Baby girl." Kai said to her.

She swallowed her saliva hard. Did Kai just call her 'Baby girl'? This isn't those smuts her friend likes to write for her.

She could just melt at his words. It's so unbelievable.

She fully entered the room. Kai's smirk got bigger as she laid on the bed. Her tiredness got lost by just that teasing view.

He removed the only thing he has. Which is the white hotel towel.

Her mouth watered. His skin was still wet, but him dripping like that and with his beautiful tanned skin, she felt really weird down bellow.

"Haven't you been kissed?" He asked her.

"Nope." She told the truth. She had a girlfriend before. But holy shit, this is fuckin Kai. Out of all people.

He held her chin with two fingers and kissed her. Her shock was seen as an entrance to her lips.

Tongues were fighting for the wanted dominance. It was a beautiful show. His full and soft lips along with her skills. - Which was surprisingly good for someone never been kissed.

Probably it's all from her 'knowledge'

As the pleasure starts to kick more in Kyla's lower half, her mind wasn't believing all of this shit is happening.

Kai released the kiss for air. "You've been a bad girl, huh?" He asked. First time they fuck was already a punishment.

"Why did you call me on stage?" Kyla asked him.

"I called you because you seduced me!" He smirked as he removed Kyla's EXO sweater, with 88 on the back.

He went on her back and sat on the bed, removing the clasp of her bra. He started groping her breasts, flicking on her nipples.

"How?" She asked him. She was breathing loudly.

He plants in butterfly kisses in her collar bone. She puts her head up as she looks at the beautifully designed ceiling of the room.

She laughed as he continues his actions. But something shocked her more. His teeth bit on her neck's sensitive area.

She whimpers a bit, trying to hide the pain. When, Kai's mouth got out of her collar bone. It was marked.

"You're mine now." He said to her. His intimadating smirk only got bigger.

To the smirk he was showing her, she got even more wet, desperate for his length and his love. "Ah!" She moaned at him

She knows the difference between fucking and loving. And these two sides always fight with each other.

He doesn't love her. He's just fraustrated, craving for his needs. He's just fraustrated since Krystal broke up with him.