eleven. - jealousy

NOTE: SMUT IS LAYF

CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME

IT GOES DOWN DOWN BABY

WE GOIN KOKOBOP

Lol no

Tangina na delete ung draft ko gago im crying

Pota im abt to finish this bitch

Im gonna paking end dis. De jk pota season 2 na.

I'm really busy this week, because the asshole named school decided it would be fun to fuck with me and give me unreliable group members, a crap ton of activities, homeworks and periodic test.

Stuff will be edited in later months.

But anyway, let the smut begin.
.

Kyla's POV

When i seen Kai, i was astonished, this was the feeling that every exo-l know.

When you see your bias' abs. That's just amazing.

I snapped myself back in reality, my eyes wandered to his body and i seen a tent on his pants.

I looked to myself, knowing that i did something wrong. I violated a rule that is simple yet has a heavy punishment. 'cause why would he be staring at me like that... I feel i did something really wrong.

I read the post it that was on the white vanity, which has all of the rules:

1. Never make me jealous
2. If i asked for it, give it to me
3. If you're a good girl, you can have your rewards.

DAMN KYLA! WHY ARE YOU STUPID AS HELL?!

I still remember them. But i forgot the first and the most important rule. Which is rule one.

But i remember that if something hurts, it's so much better. I'm a masochist. I shouldn't be affected. He's not gonna punch me.

I should like it...

Kai broke the awkward silence as he spoke in this very velvety voice that i simply cannot explain, "do you remember what i wrote?"

Shit. Shit.

"y-yes." my voice stuttered. I felt weak.

"you just broke one of them, baby girl." Kai responded to my question with his honest answer. I felt the tension even more when he said that, remembering what i have done.

"you flirted with xiumin didn't you? You slut!" he lashed out. Complaing to my face.

His muscular arms just pushed me to the bed with its white sheets.

If i was dropped in the floor, probably my back would hurt really badly.

As he pushes me to the head board, grabbing a handcuff, which was conveniently placed on the top of the nightstand.

"you have to suffer... you slut!" my eyes are about to cry, but no, i no longer cared. This is a part of an agreement.

He grabbed a leash, as he removed my handcuffs. The leash had his name on it.

"spell it out." he said to me. His face was near me.

"k...a...i" i felt the most vulnerable i ever became. My body was trembling.

He puts the collar on my neck.

"where do you belong to?!" Kai asked me in a very loud tone, having a tighter grip on the leash.

"y...o...u, d-daddy." i said as i feel my throat was being strangled, as i start to run out of breath.

He removed his grip from me and said, "be patient. Remember don't touch yourself." his eyes were piecing with anger.