EDITED: three. Trouble

Kyla's POV

I was shocked, as entered the room, and I was greeted like that? This is just like a dream... DAMN! If it is? I would've probably never woken up...

I slapped myself, asking "is this a dream?" i just cannot process what is happening... I feel overwhelmed.

"No, Baby girl." Kai said to me... I wish I could scream... But I just cannot.

I swallowed my saliva hard. Did Kai just call me 'Baby girl'? This isn't those smuts my friend, Paula likes to write for me anymore... This is reality...

I could just melt at his words. It's so unbelievable... That the one and only Kim Jongin will say that to me...

I fully entered the room. Kai's smirk got bigger as I laid on the bed. My tiredness got lost by just that teasing view. His tanned skin... And damn! The chocolate abs too...

He removed the only thing he has. Which is the white hotel towel... He's so big, that I my mouth starts to water. His skin was still wet, but him dripping like that from the fresh shower he had... and with his beautiful tanned skin, I felt really weird down below... I think this is what they call wetness. All of the smuts I've read says them...

"Haven't you been kissed?" He asked me... My heart could just explode as he has this really deep velvety voice.

"Nope." I told the truth. I had a girlfriend before... But holy shit, this is fuckin Kai. Out of all people! They never kiss though...

He held her chin with two fingers and kissed her. Her shock was seen as an entrance to her lips.

Tongues were fighting for the wanted dominance. It was a beautiful show. His full and soft lips.

Kai's POV

Kyla is so good at this... Ugh... She is surprisingly good for someone who haven't been kissed before.

Probably it's all from her 'knowledge'... Chanyeol always told me that EXO-Ls though most underage, know so many things already... Hmm...

People know me as cute... Or so they thought... Hmm... Didn't they know i am magical?

I released the kiss for air. Catching my breath... "You've been a bad girl, huh?" I asked. First time we fuck was already a punishment. Haha... she seduced me...

"Why did you call me on stage?" Kyla asked him.

"I called you because you seduced me!" I smirked as I removed Kyla's EXO sweater, with 88 on the back. She really thinks of me huh?

I went on her back and sat on the bed, removing the clasp of her bra. I started groping her breasts, flicking on her nipples.

"How?" She asked me. She was breathing loudly. Remember... I know i can leave a girl breathless and not walking for a few days...

Kyla's POV

He plants in butterfly kisses in my collar bone. I puts my head up as I look at the beautifully designed ceiling of the room. Ugh... It feels so good... Why did i restraint myself feeling all of this shit?

I laughed as he continues his actions. But something shocked me more... His sharp teeth bit on my neck's sensitive area. Leaving this awful purple mark... Is this the hickeys? Hmm...

I whimper a bit, trying to hide the pain... Cause damn! It hurts. When, Kai's mouth got out of my collar bone. I reassured myself that I was marked.

"You're mine now." He said to me. His intimadating smirk only got bigger. Damn! I never thought this day will happen... Only i could dream... But now?