EDITED: two. concert

Note: i know there is the chapter one of the same name, but i will edit this chapter because of inconsistencies and wrong grammar...

Kasi po naghahapit po si tita nung sinusulat nya toh... Dati...

Yan ang lesson, science highschool is hard.

-

Kyla's POV

April 25 2018

The d-day. The concert that we've saved up for and struggled to let Paula be allowed for.

"Kyla, oh my god! We are gonna see them!!" Paula hypes me. This is every fangirl's dream. And certainly both of us.

I grabbe my water bottle and drink, "Paula, You should drink water, you'll get dehydrated."

Paula grabs her huge bottle and drinks from it. She will get dehydrated... From a fangirl as devoted as her...

I put my blue water bottle back in my bag and get my phone from the same place.

"What time is it?" I asked as I was playing with my phone. Just killing time.

"It is 4:30 pm." Paula looked at her purple watch.

"Why is time so fast? It feels like 3 pm." I asked Paula

"Because it's fucking hot." Paula reasoned, as she grabs her purple fan.

"Why did you bring a small elecric fan?" I asked the the taller and older girl.

"Um, even if the dome is airconditioned, you cannot handle the hotness." Paula laughed. We love laughing at dirty jokes.

"Marikina bakery is shaking." Paula laughed her ass off again. [A/N: Marikina bakery is a bakery in my city that serves the best pandesal around]

"Why?" Another girl asked, she butted in our conversation.

"It's gonna rain 6-pack pandesal!" I smiled up to my ears. [Note: Because pandesal, if connected to each other looks like abs]

We all laughed at Paula's stupid jokes. She's the school's comedian

"What is your name?" Paula asked the girl.

"Annika!" She said smiling at us. She's so young, maybe, sixteen? I don't know.

The show is near to the start as the crowd already started moving as they enter the dome.

My heart beating extremely fast too excited to see EXO.

A few minutes later, as we enjoyed themselves in the fanmeet, with stupid jokes from EXO or the fan's letters and protests, out of the blue,

"I'm gonna show something!" Suho said. He want to change the mood of the fanmeet. It's gonna be hot.

The crowd screamed, "DADDY!" Annika screamed more. EXO-Ls' are perverted... They're right...

Xiumin smiled to Suho up to his ears as he hears Annika.

Suho removed his jacket.

"AAAHH!" The crowd screamed more.

"I told you guys, it's gonna rain pandesal!" Paula told us. Almost screaming due to the loud crowd.

Then, since Baekhyun wouldn't want to lose, he remove his shirt as well.

"AAH!" The crowd screamed even louder. Baekhyun has the most stans.

Baekhyun puts back his shirt.

Kai on the other hand, removed his dress shirt,

The fans screamed incoherrent words. A couple of "MOTHERFUCKER" or "SHIT"s thrown around.