five. Calling him

AUTHOR'S NOTE: in my opinion, when stories get serious i drop them out idk why hahaha i like it when stories are light, but dark too hahahaha so that is what i am trying to do here agshshs
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL SINONG MAGHAHAPIT? AKO YON AKO YON EY

I RESET MY PHONE AND I LOST MY STORY IDEAS. I'M FUCKED.

-

Kyla's POV

"Ugh..." i spoke to myself as i turn off my phone's alarm, i stood up from my bed.

I hate this! Today is monday! Ugh... I need to go to school. But I wore my lingerie. It was quite hard to put on. - With it's contraptions. But i made sure to snap a picture of it and send it to daddy...

zkdlin
you: *sent a photo*
Seen

Hm... Just as i thought... He'll immediately see it. - I grabbed my blue backpack on the other side of my bed. I'm going to school, and i hate it. I don't know but the lingerie is making me feel confident.

My phone beeped out and showed his reply. "Baby girl is so pretty... I wanna touch you... Hahahaha" he wrote on the messaging app. As i got out of the room, i decided to get a sandwich, eating it quickly as i add the tie of my school. I'm running late.

"Baby, are you ready?" Mom asked me as she grabs the keys and starts the car engine. I sat friendly on the front, i checked my phone for any updates. SHIT. - The tour ended recently. That means, Kai will go in the country... SHIT. I mean... that's why i wore lingerie... Hahaha... I'll play surprised.

"What's the problem?" she asked me, still looking at the direction of the car. - to avoid accidents, perhaps.

"None mom..." i answered her in the most friendly way. I think she's still trying to fix relationships with me... Does she know it's not gonna work. Hahahaha... NO.

As we already arrived in school. I seen Paula walking in the sidewalk. - since she lives quite near the school.

"Hey!" i approached her. She looked at me. She isn't the most affectionate person... She never liked affection... From anyone really... She's cold and warm in the same time. - in most people's eyes.

Paula's POV

I asked her, "How's the EXO concert?" when i seen Kai personally, i feel a certain connection. I feel my heart beat fast. I don't know why... I know i shouldn't feel like this... I love Kyla... I cannot do that to her. I feel so bad. I also love Baekhyun, i could never betray him.

"It's good." with her twinkling eyes, i can not see the lie. Damn... i wish Kai looked at me... Hmm... But i just want her happiness, nothing else.

I love Baekhyun too, but me and Jongin just have this certain connection to each other. It feels like we're soulmates or something. It feels like i know him. Maybe i am just being delusional?

We walked towards the school. It's going to be a long day again. How long would it be? Very. With endless rain of schoolworks. Anxiety is rushing in 2me again. - It always does, even if i don't forget anything.

-

Kyla's POV

I finally entered my room. Me and Paula separated our ways as her room is in another floor. Making her go to the stairs.

I found my room finally. I sat on my desk and opened my bag. Another boring day. Since the teacher is not there yet, i opened my phone. I saw that Jongin responded to me.

"Good luck in school baby girl ;)" Wow... he really put a blinking emoji. I immediately hid my phone when i saw my teacher. - They don't allow phones in our school. The teachers seem new though.

"Good afternoon class... I'm your substitute teacher for today. I'm ma'am Marie Santos, teacher for general math... Since sir Jeffrey has nothing assigned for you all, i would let you use your gadgets." She spoke. Thank God. I don't have friends in my strand. Since all of them either went to STEM or ABM, which i am a HUMSS student.

A few hours has passed and i am so tired from school. Our teachers are so unbearable. Me and Paula are in different classes, and it's so sad that we're not taking the same course in college nor the same strand in senior high.

Thank God the classes are about to be over now. It's already summer. Tomorrow would be the last one.

As i got out of the classroom, i saw Paula. "Hey!" I spoke to her. She grabbed her backpack from the garden's tables, she patted her hands in a seat for me, removing the fallen leaves from the seat.

I immediately walked as fast as i can to the seat. I settled myself comfortably into the seat. "Baekhyun and Jongin will come back here today." Paula said as she showed her kakaotalk conversation with Baekhyun. I feel a bit of thrill and excitement as i hear the news. Today has been stressful and hearing something like that is a relief.

Then, i heard my phone ring. "zkdlin: what are your parents' contact numbers" is what is written on the notifications. I opened my phone and answered him. But why does he need my parents' numbers? But i trust him.

"Thanks Paula, but i have to go..." i said to her, grabbing my bags. Then, i stood up as i saw my mother's car parked. I went to the car and opened the door. I put all of my stuff in the car.

"Mom..." I spoke to her, but even before my mom could answer, Kai's number rang on her phone. She immediately took the number.

"Hello, who is this?" She asked Jongin, who was on the other line.

"Jongin. Your daughter's friend. Can we be with her for 3 days in a vacation." I was shocked to hear that. But i mean Jongin told me that we'll be on a place with Paula and Baekhyun.

"Oh... I mean we won't have anything to do." She told Jongin in the other line.

"Thanks." Jongin simply said to her, then he turned off the line.

"So, you have been seeing your friend... you haven't told me about Jongin yet?" My mom teased me. It makes me blush, just thinking about him.

"Oh... i only met him a few days ago." I told her as she continues to look at her car.

"Really? Oh... you want to go?" She asked me.

"Of course mom!" I answered with enthusiasm. We finally arrived at the house. I immediately dropped my things in my room. I heard my phone ring.

"Daddy?" I asked the other line. Hearing that it's Jongin. I miss his voice so much.

"Baby girl, I know what you're thinking... you're horny. I'm already in Manila. Don't worry." He said, comforting me.

"Thanks daddy..." I smiled as i spoke sweetly to him.

"I'm going to spoil my baby girl tomorrow! Baekhyun and Paula will be there too." Jongin replied, then a kiss sound after.

"Love you babygirl." He said as he dropped the line. There is a lot of things to be excited for...

I removed my uniform and lingerie to wear regular clothes and sleep.