four. Side to side

Kyla's POV
I woke up in my bed, or should i say, the hotel bed. I was shocked to see blood on the bed. I immediately remembered what happened last night. The red blood stained the perfect white sheets. - I lost my virginity to Kim Jongin.

I looked to my side, seeing a letter written in pencil using the hotel notepad. I opened the fold and read it. "Baby girl, daddy's on tour. You're an exo-l so you know that, I have to leave quick. - Daddy"

There was a shopping bag on the in front of me. I looked immediately what's inside. It was a beautiful pink dress. Then, i saw the letter. "Baby girl... I'm sorry i wasn't able to cuddle you... Hope you feel better." i breathed, appriciating his efforts.

After looking at everything with an awe, i decided to grab my phone from the nightstand and i seen what time is it. - Shit! It's already 10 am! As i try to stand up, i cannot do it... I can't feel my legs, i can't stand up! If i walk, i would be walking side to side.

But then, my phone rang. I looked who's calling, shit! It's my mom. Why is my world falling? I picked it up, "Kyla, Paula and I are looking for you. Where are you?" she sounded worried. - pshh... As if she really is.

I immediately answered her, "mom! I'm in the hotel Sequia." as i was speaking to her, i try to dress up with my old clothes.

"You don't have a credit card! Hotel Sequia is a 5-star hotel. How did you pay?" I went to the comfort room as i saw my horrific hickeys from our session. But as i grabbed concealer, i thought to myself, "Should i tell mom? No. That would be troublesome",

So i came up with the best lie. "my other friend payed for it." my mom immediately turned the phone off. "Strange" i spoke to myself as i started to put concealer on the marks that cannot be covered with my shirt.

I immediately pressed digits on my phone and immediately called Yanna, "Yanna! Please tell mom you payed for my hotel!"

I could tell she has a shocked expression as i heard she spoke, "What! Who ACTUALLY payed for your accomodation?" i breathed on the phone... Immediately cutting it off. I don't want to explain anything. I went down to the hotel now.

Seeing my dismayed mom and a quite emotionless Paula. "Mom? Paula?" i asked.

"Kyla... What did you do there?" tss... She really put this off... Damn! I didn't know she can pull it so well and Paula and i are the only ones who don't believe in her shit.

"My friend and I slept over." Mom, heck she doesn't even act like my mom. I spent 18 years of my life trying to get their favor... Seems to buy it.

"Oh! Sorry, now where is she?" hmph... She seems to just be like this 'caring' bitch when people are around. Hm... She still doesn't know the fact that Paula knows it... Paula knows her bullshit.

"She already went home." i responded to mom. Of course, Paula doesn't buy my shit as she really knows what happened. Or at least an implication... But Paula is known to have a really dirty mind. - A pervert. You might even judge.

My mom held my hand as we go out of the hotel room, "Sorry Kyla... It's not my fault i thought of something else." huh? She's always been like this... Acting as if i still buy her shit, as it's like when they wanna apologize, they spoil me and thought money makes me happy.

The three of us finally went in the car. Paula was sitting in the back as my mom drives the car.

Me and Paula are just in the same social ladder. Both upper middle class people, but we were raised with opposite parenting.

Since Paula was always been raised to compete with her sister, who's a year older than her. She has been compared to her sister who is doing academically well before, before Paula started being in the honors. But, i mean i sympathize her sister more than her. I know the same feeling of being compared to others. Paula's parents always compare her to Paula. Which Marie, her sister, acknowledge the fact that Paula is the smart one. - Paula even admitted that her mom and dad never say no to her. But, she knows, she knows the feeling of not getting what she wants and what is sharing.

Enough of some of that drama, we already went home. Paula is not on the car anymore. Oh... So as soon as i entered my house, i slept on the couch quickly, leaving my phone in the coffee table

While sleeping, my mom woke me up. "Kyla! Your dad is calling!" she gave me my phone.

SHIT. It's not dad, oh my God. It's Kai. Shit shit shit. I quickly picked it up and went in my room. "Hello?" i asked to the other line.

"I hope baby girl is doing well, we are gonna finish the tour already... So i might go back in the Philippines any time soon." he said on the phone... When he said that my heart stopped. Shit. He's back. Damn!

"Daddy..." I chanted, i do this when i want something. - call me a spoiled brat.

"What is it baby girl?" he asked on the other line... Ugh... His voice is so sweet.

"Daddy, please... Let's go on a date... I want you to know me better." i begged him. I already know so much about him.

"ok baby... I will as soon as possible... Okay? Be a good girl... Sorry for leaving you. Have you seen what i bought for you?" what is that? Hm.. Must be some kind of surprise.

"yes." I answered him, as soon as i said that he dropped the phone. I grabbed my backpack and got the shopping bag out. I opened the bag and my mouth dropped at what i saw.

Black, lacy, and with many ties.

-

EXAMS KO NA puCHA HDHSHSHA HiNDE akO maGUUPDATE SORRY KELANGAN KO RIN MAGARAL DI LANG NAMAN no exo no life. Hahahaha