eight. signing the paper

Kyla's POV

While we finished eating, damn! i'm pretty full, the food in that restaurant was so damn good! I mean i ate there multiple times already so i know how delicious it was.

While i made myself comfortable in the car, Jongin presented me a sheet of paper with a pen. Paula was sleeping and Baekhyun was taking his bathroom break, so nobody could really hear us.

"To start our relationship, i need you to sign this contract to begin and go further." He told me formally. I nodded to him in response.

"I wrote all of the rules you need to know." He smirked at me while handing me a pen. Paula was asleep as always.

I carefully read the rules he made for me. I mean, it's the rule he always had with all of his baby girls. His littles. I have educated myself with everything about this kink. They have these massive terminologies.

1. You should always call me daddy. Except in moments that we called equals. In those moments, call me by my name.
2. Never sleep pass your bedtime. 10 PM.
3. Never flirt, touch another boy.
4. Never say no to daddy. Never talk back to him.
5. Never disobey daddy. Any rule that you broke, daddy will present a punishment in each of them.
If you fail to call me daddy, you will get a spanking
If you sleep pass your bedtime, daddy will not touch you
If you say no to daddy, daddy will still enforce what he likes whether you said no OR if daddy is horny, he would not allow you to cum.
If you talk back to him, he will spank you again.
If you flirt or touch another boy, you will be fucked hard until you can't walk for a week.

Wow... that is hardcore... But i like it. There is a certain part of me that i like it. Then, i grabbed the pen and signed it. Anxiety was rushing in me... but i know i made the right choice. It gives me not just a sense of thrill but also i'm with my daddy. I would trade the world for him.

"Baby girl, i have a gift for you." He got something from the back of the car. It was a black shopping bag. It made me even more curious on what it was.

"What is that?" I asked him. He handed out the bag to me. So, i opened it excitedly. It has an earring and necklace. It was insanely beautiful. It was a diamond earring and necklace with gold chains.

Kai's POV

When i saw her beautiful smile, i was in awe. She's very beautiful. I immediately got the necklace and put it in her neck. It was something quite simple. It's beautiful in its own way.

I chose it just for her, as my baby girl, that is her first gift from me. I always treat my littles a gift. One from the contract signing, one for our anniversary, her birthday and the other one for christmas.

I really would like to spoil Kyla, since she's the perfect candidate to do so. When she smiles, she's insanely cute. I always pinch her cute cheeks, when she smiles with her dimples showing.

But something is off. I really like her, but... i feel like she's not the woman i'm finding. I know she's here, but Kyla is not her. I wish my friend still remembers me.

I wish she knows me until today. Her name is always at the back of my tongue. I know it, but can't speak of it. The woman i'm finding is very dazzling. She was beautiful. - With tanned skin, thick eyebrows and round eyes. I could remember her being chubby, as much as i like skinnier girls, i really like her more than them.

I stroked her long black hair, looking into her beautiful eyes. I wish i could have moments like this. Where i am just observing her without getting my blood rushing in that place. "I love you Kyla." I kissed her Forehead.

Baekhyun's POV

I came back from the bathroom to them inside the car. My Jagi was still asleep as always. I opened the front seat and I saw Jongin kissed Kyla's forehead. They truly look like love birds.

When i sat in the car, i was quick to speak. "Hey lovebirds, are we gonna go or nah?" I asked the couple. They're so sweet, i know Jongin already touched Kyla. He moves fast in stuff like that.

Paula was still asleep. From what i'm going to know about her, she's like Kai. I'm surprised he didn't choose her. I could see to her that she's very passionate about her work. I still don't get it. But on the other hand, i am glad he didn't choose her, cause if he did, i would've never knew her this way.

"Jagi, wake up!" He poked her, it did not work, he kissed her lips, she was quick to wake up, and even giggled. She puts her hand to the wheel and started the engine.

She's so cute when she just woke up. "Hey, while you were on the comfort room, i bought you something." I told her as i got something from the shopping bag. It was a new phone to replace her old one. I just bought her the same model as mine, since i don't know hers.

"Baekhyun, do you know how expensive this is?" She was in awe. She removed her hands from the wheel and grabbed the phone. She grabbed the device immediately as she opened the box and inserted her sim card.

"Thank you so much Baekhyun!" She hugged me tightly. I just want her to be happy. A smile crept into my face. She kissed my neck sweetly. When the hug was done, i kissed her lips.

I saw that Jongin and Kyla, who were scrolling at their instagrams were smiling in the back of the car. "We should be going now..." Kyla spoke to all of us and laughed.

-

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER... IT'S ONLY A FILLER JFJDJR :((