six. - shopping

Dawgs this is like the 3rd chapter but im just abt to tell u that season 1 is almost over/ we're getting half of it.

Paula's POV:

School is over, so I asked where is Kyla, I swear to god, saan nanaman sya nag-sususot (eng trans: where is she going?) I haven't seen her this whole fucking day.

"Paula" she looked in me, as I finally seen her.

"Where have you been last saturday? , don't tell me you did 'that'?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow, emphasising on the word. We're really big perverts.

"That isn't my style, i think you'll be the one to do that..." she remarked to me.

"I went home already after meeting Baekhyun in the restaurant. Nothing you know happened. I'm not willing to give my virginity up yet." I told her. Half lying, yes, I am still a virgin, but I did get to suck his dick. (Wink)

"Seriously?" She asked, couldn't believe my shit.

"Just kidding, i sucked his dick." I whispered to her. I'm sorry channie... lol.

We were just waiting for our family's maid and her mom to fetch us.

Kyla's POV:

While waiting, I grabbed my phone and listened to music. It was EXO. I coudn't believe that I just fucked Kai last saturday.

But suddenly we turned our backs to talk more, but I felt a hug.

My heartbeat raced when I see Baekhyun hugging Paula.

I looked at my back and I seen Kai.

He whispers sofly to my ear, "We're going on a date baby girl."

Hearing that made me shake more. His voice just makes me feel safe.

"Hey, don't do this again, Baekhyun-oppa." Paula told Baekhyun.

"Why?" He asked kissing her cheeks.

She smiled, showing her dimples, "Baekhyun, we'll cause a scandal."

"I don't care, I love you." He said to her. Kissing her more.

Kai told all of us, "let's go." Leading us to the car.

Kai and Baekhyun were at the front of the black car. While we chose to be at the back.

Paula's POV

"Are we going to my house first, we still have all of our books and we still wear our uniforms?" I asked them a logical question.

"Nope now." Kai drives the car to go to what I thought is the restaurant. But it wasn't, but it was the mall.

I grabbed my makeup wipes and wiped my face, "Kyla, you need some?" I asked her.

She nodded and grabbed the wipe sheet.

Kai stared at us. "You girls are beautiful with or without makeup." That statement makes me feel less heavy about myself.

"True." My Baekhyun-oppa added. I wish the best for Kyla. And I kinda starting to feel something... i know it has only been a few days since we met each other, but something about Kai is kinda making me feel curious, but in the other side of me don't want to see that because, that's just Kai. Maybe because of his features? His cold face?

Ok, enough chit-chatting, we finally arrived at the place. It was our local mall.

"We're going shopping." Baekhyun said as he goes out of the car.

I left my school bag on the car. I got my phone and wallet in my gym uniform.

The first action I did was open my phone, looking at any notifications since I have lots of people following my art blog, but it fell near a tire of another car, but before I could pick it up, the tire of the car moved. It ruined my phone. I cried.