seven. - double date

NOTE: Tangina sorry kyla maiksi lang talaga, tinamad tita nyo, dami ko ginagawa eh....

LORD PATAWAD!

Anong lord? I'm going to hell lmfao

.

Kyla's POV

As the engine starts, Paula said to Kai, "I'll drive this time. I have a driver's license. You don't, we might get in trouble..." Kai stood up and Paula went inside.

Kai went with me in the back.

"Where are we going?" Paula asked Baekhyun as she puts the aux cable on her newly bought phone.

She played shinee's "story of light". Like the whole album.

Baekhyun puts his phone on the stand and says, "This is the place." since she knows Korean, she listened to the woman speaking.

"Jagi, do you think English directions are better." He asked. He doesn't know that she knows korean.

"I know Korean. That's why i can understand you." she said to him. As she still looks to the directions.

I opened my phone again, and i seen my notifications. It was a lot of likes from my friends but I have never noticed.

Kai looked at my phone, he smiled when he seen me scrolling through my feed,

"I'll follow you." he seen my handle on instagram. He grabbed his phone typing the thing.

When i was still there, i heard a buzzing sound.

zkdlin started following you.

I laughed. But smiled.

"i wanna tell you guys a joke." Paula said. She's really a goofy girl. She likes joking around us.

"what is the polygon that has 16 sides?" she asked us. Well, i don't study stem so i don't know, i study humanities and taking political science.

"you should be the one knowing that." i told paula. Since she's the one taking a math related course.

"are you guys giving up?" she asked the three of us. I don't actually know the answer

"clue is, he's with us." she added. Is she on drugs again?

"hEXOKAIdecagon." she started to laugh, kai and Baekhyun did too.

"it's actually hexakaidecagon." that's the answer. Paula added as a note.

"you're driving!" i was mad, as we almost got to an accident. Due to their contagious laughs.

"let's be peace" paula said to me, holding a peace sign while driving.

Paula's POV

We were finally in the Korean restaurant. I never went in a Korean place because my sister is really picky in food, she prefers European.

"i never ate in this types of places" i told them.

When Baekhyun asked me as he gave the menu book, "Paula, what do you want?" He gave me the menu. I didn't know he calls me that. He calls me jagi.

She answered him, "I want beef. You can order anything. I just want it to have beef. Plus even though i'm a kpop fan, i don't eat Korean food, so i don't know what tastes good."

I laughed at Paula's suggestion since she's so good

Kai POV:

I looked to the two, Baekhyun and Paula, the laughing couple. We started to talk to each other, waiting for the food.

"what are you guys studying?" Baekhyun asked the girls.

"humanities, social sciences. Or humss" Kyla was the first one to respond. She is really interesting.

"how 'bout you jagi?" Baekhyun asked Paula.

"me? I'm studying Accountancy business management or ABM." Baekhyun is really lucky to have a girlfriend that is really smart.

"she's really smart." Baekhyun said, complementing her as he pats her head.

"how about you guys?" Paula asked both of us.

"hey! Don't ask that as if you don't know them a lot already." Kyla complained to her.

"ok fine." Paula pouts her lips.

"even though you guys are our fans, you still don't know things about us." Baekhyun told them. He's such a playboy.

"what don't we not know about you? You have the smallest dick in exo?" Kyla roasted him.

"no i don't, that's Suho!" he exclaimed, complaining that he was the one attacked.

"ilang inches?" Paula laughed.

"shut up. They'll hear us." Kyla moderates her loud mouth.

The food finally arrives.

Kyla's POV

I seen the food already. It's so good... I just cannot resist to not eat it yet. My mouth waters every time i eat here.

I prayed with Paula. Since we're catholics.

After that we all proceeded to dig in the food.

"this is soo good." Paula said as her first taste of Korean food.

Baekhyun smiled at her in a cute manner. So, she took a shot of it and posted it to instagram.

"do you think i look ok?" Baekhyun asked.

"yes. You're always handsome..." Paula laughed at him

"why are you always cute?" Baekhyun asked her as he pinches her fat cheeks.

"because I'm cute, that's it." Paula said as she eats again.

.

As we all finished eating,

"get the bill." Kai said as he is the last one to finish his meal.

"sir!" Paula calls the waiter as she air-draws a square.

Baekhyun and Kai are fighting who's gonna pay it.

"I'm gonna pay for it!" Kai said.

"no! I'm gonna pay!" Baekhyun responded to Kai

"just split it up." Paula puts a good idea.

The two finally finished their petty argument.

"thanks." me and paula said to them.

"it's a date, the man is the one paying." Baekhyun said to me.

As we all go outside towards the car, Paula goes in the driver's seat again and Baekhyun in front.

It was night time, so i used my school bag as my pillow to sleep.

"just make me rest." i said to them.