nine. - roadtrip

NOTE: POTA I'M ON A BLAST, I'M ABOUT TO UPLOAD THIS,, SINCE I'M GONNA ALSO BE ON A HIATUS FOR A LONG TIME.

-

CHAPTER 5: ROAD TRIP

Kyla's POV

After our double date, i asked them, "what are we gonna do after?"

"since it's Friday, we are gonna meet lay and xiumin in baler." (note: for those who are not Filipinos, baler is a city in la union, a province in the Philippines, under region 2. It is known for its beaches and surfing.) Baekhyun answered me. I'm so excited, me and paula are gonna meet xiumin and lay. And also we are going swimming... That's so great! I love swimming.

"yes! I'm excited!" Paula was simply hyped. But she suddenly changed expression as she looked in her watch.

"did you tell our mom and dad? they might be worried where the hell are we going Baekhyunnie-oppa?" she asked them. Which i think is quite correct to ask. Paula is really used with her parents looking at her move.

"yes, i did get your things too, jagi." Baekhyun's wholesome face suddenly changed when he said the word jagi. He smirked on her.

We all went in the car. "i wanna see jagi in a swimsuit..." when baekhyun said that, paula blushed hard.

"do you want to see bilbil?" paula asked him. I laughed with her, but i will say that i do have more confidence in my body than her. She wants to hide her body and it's so obvious.

"jagi, no one's gonna judge you." Baekhyun pinched her stomach.

She bit her lip in embarrassment. Her face was blushing like a ripened tomato.

Paula's POV

I cannot easily get over the fact that Baekhyun wants to see me in a swimsuit. My dirty mind is just swimming around.

So to save face, i said, "don't you know that i don't have a swimsuit?" i hysterically laughed. Getting back bitches.

"i know, that's why when we were in the mall, i bought you one." Baekhyun was holding a pastel purple one piece.

I suddenly blushed, but i ran the car already.

"goddammit Baekhyunnie-oppa !" i complained as we started being on road again,

"you're cute when you're pissed." baekhyun pinched my cheeks.

We stopped at a McDonald's to eat. I ate rice with eggs and longganisa (note: longganisa is a filipino sausage dish that is often served in breakfast. It's red in color) Kai, Baekhyun and Kyla all ordered pancakes.

"wow... am i the only one who ordered differently?" i laughed as we ate breakfast and get back from the road.

Thank god this place is half empty or else some stupid sasaeng fan could've gotten us a pic.

There was this girl playing on her ipad, she looks like she is 16, she grabbed her iphone and looks like she's picturing someone.

I shrugged it off, it's just nothing.

"Bada what are you doing?" Bada? Is she the sasaeng? Her mother told her.

"I'm posting on sns mom." she answered.

"oh..." her mom responded. I don't wanna go more into their convos.

Kyla's POV

When the four of us finished eating, we went onto the car again. I was conscious about the time, so i asked paula, since she's the one who has a watch.