Chapter 15: Scream

Caitlin's Pov:

   How dare he? How dare he say that? When I first read his text, I couldn't believe it. After kissing me, acting like he cares about me just to hurt me in the end. I was standing in the shower. All I could hear was the water as it hit the bottom of the tub, I didn't even want to go on that date. I felt insecure. I was over thinking everything. On the smallest things. First it was, what if I was too boring? To, I'm I too fat? I ended up not going. I didn't even text Jay telling him I wouldn't come. Now I know he won't want to take me out again. This was all Barry's fault. I have never felt insecure about myself or anything I did. But I started to think more about the text. He's right, who would want to date me anyway. I slowly turn off the water and get out. I look in the mirror and sigh. I do my nightly routine. I change into my PJs and head to my bed. All these doubts, all because Barry Allen is a selfish jerk. I don't even want to leave my house. All I wanted to do was scream. And that's what I did. I didn't care who heard, I didn't care. I never want to see Barry Allen. Ever. Tomorrow I leave and I won't come back. Dad, if your there I'm sorry. I continued to scream. I had to scream . I just wanted to scream until my voice was gone, until I was gone. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"