section 15 - when you say that you love me i walk above the clouds

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Seulgi said softly, running her fingers through Jimin's hair. "The beach is waiting."

Jimin stirred and opened his eyes slowly, looking up at her, still drowsy. Seulgi smiled and kissed his forehead, and he grinned at her, reaching for her hand and holding it in his. "I wish your voice was the first voice I heard every morning," he mumbled, "I wanna wake up to that face every day."

"Well, you get to while we're here."

"I know. But we only have a week left here. I wanna be here with you forever."

She smiled, using her fingers that weren't wrapped around Jimin's to trace the bridge of his nose, then outlining his lips with her nail. "Me too, Chimmy. I wish we could be here forever together but you would eventually get bored of me and want to spend some time apart."

"Never," he said. He winked and mocked blowing a kiss at her, without his hand, and grinned, imitating a girly giggle.

She laughed, smacking his chest. "Stop! That's not what I sound like!"

"I'm not imitating you. I'm just being flirty like you like me to be," he teased. "If you make out with me I'll give you ten bucks," he said in a flirty tone.

Seulgi shook her head, still smiling. "Come on, silly. Let's go to the beach, we have all day! I packed lunches and everything."

Jimin lifted his head, seeing that she was already dressed to go. "You're already ready?"

"Yes! All you have to do is get the shirt you want to wear and your swim trunks and we can walk down there. It's a nice, sunny and breezy day out."

"Let's go," he said, getting up out of bed and pushing her out of the room. "Go, aein. You can't see me get dressed. I'll be out in a second!" he promised excitedly and closed the door.

Seulgi laughed, walking to the door and getting her sandals on. When Jimin came out, he came over to the door and had his shirt rolled up so he could tie his shorts, and everything, his chest and abs, were completely exposed.

"Oppa," Seulgi said, smiling. "So handsome."

"Hey! No, no," he said, lifting his chin and letting the shirt fall and cover the rest of him. "I shouldn't have come out here like that."

"Don't apologize, it was a very attractive thing to look at and I enjoyed it."

"Naughty girl," he said, shaking his head. Then he giggled, taking her hands and pulling her over gently to kiss her. He slid his hands behind her neck, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. She wrapped her hands around his sides by his lower back, tracing his back muscles with her forefinger. He held her closer still and took her head in his hands, running his hands through her hair.

Seulgi let go for a spilt second, breathing in, and Jimin leaned forward again, his lips meeting hers for a second time. He kissed her hard, pushing her against the front door and sliding his hands down to her waist. "Jimin-ssi," she breathed in between kisses, and he locked lips with her again, his hands on her lower back. He pressed the front of her torso against his, his nose skimming hers, breathing hard.

"Jimin," she said again, holding his face, "What if SM and BigHit knew what we were doing right now?"

"I don't care," he whispered, his mouth colliding with hers. He brushed her hair away from her ear, mumbling "I don't care about the companies. I only care about you, Kang Seulgi." He kissed her ear and then the side of her face, then back to her lips again.

He was as crazy about her as ever.

*

"Selca," Jimin said, holding his phone camera out. Seulgi smiled, making a few different faces as he pressed took a couple pictures. Jimin laughed, and they got a super cute shot of both of them giggling in the last picture.

Jimin leaned over and kissed her cheek, his arm under his head. She laid reading a book on their blanket, and he reached over, laying his hand in the side of her waist. Just as he closed his eyes and began to get comfortable, a big wave in the ocean crashed and the water crawled it's way up the shore, reaching them and soaking the end of the blanket they laid on.

"Ah!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting up and scooting back, away from the end of the blanket. Seulgi laughed, lifting the brim of her hat and looking at him, giggling, "What, are you scared of the water, Chimmy?"

He smiled, breathing out, he chest contracting. "No," he said, looking at her. "It was just..... cold. It startled me."

"Jimin, the water is warm here." She put her book down and stood up. "Come here. Let's go down to the water. It's okay."

Jimin hesitated, standing and following her down to the shore. She put her feet in the water, and held her hand out. "Come on. The water doesn't bite."

He stepped in it beside her, in the most shallow part of the ocean possible. "Seulgi. I'm a horrible swimmer. What if we get swept away and we die because of me?"

Seulgi smiled sympathetically. "That's not going to happen. Everything will be okay."

She began to walk farther into the water, but he took her wrist and held her back, looking her in the eyes. "Yah. You can say that all you want, but I refuse to get that close to losing you again."

"Oh, Jimin." Seulgi stepped closer to him, draping her hands over his shoulders and leaning against him, resting her head on his chest.

Another wave crashed and hit them, and Jimin yelled, but obviously everything was fine. They were just wet, and Jimin looked down at her, making sure she was okay and he wasn't just imagining it or something. He sighed, relieved, and she smiled, holding onto him, standing under the sun together, the whole beach expanse to themselves.