Part 3

This is my favorite imagines so far. I'm enjoying writing this.

"I can't believe we just did that" I laughed as Keith stopped to catch his breath. We had just ran out it a restaurant without paying.
"Listen the food was good but the service was horrible. So why should we pay?" He said finally breathing normal.
"Youre such a bad influence. Never have I ever even thought about doing that"
"This was my first time. And definitely my last. I'm too old to be running like that" he said and it dawned on me that I didn't even know his age.
"Old? Please. How old are you?"
"30" he said and shocked me.
"Oh ok"
"I just look good for me age." He said being cocky.
"Byeee you look every bit of that age sir."
"Yeah sure I do and don't call me sir" he said.
"Ok Mr Powers"
"Mr Powers is my dad. How old are you ?" He asked.
"24. You're old as shit"
"Haha funny. What's next?" He asked. We had already did some shopping and stuff.
"Um idk."
"You have anyone to watch Ellis? Have some time away for a minute" he said.
"My mom could. We can drop him there"
"Cool" He said leading the way to the car.
We dropped off Ellis and it was just us. We were making conversation then he asked if I wanted to drive.
"Um I don't know how" I whispered.
"Wait what? How don't you know?" He said stopping the car.
"Well it never was something I needed to do on my own. There was always someone around to drive me place to place. Matt said he would teach me but he never did"
"Welp you're going to learn today. It's easy." He said getting out coming to my side opening the door. "Come on. Go sit there" I got out and went to the drivers side.
"I'm scared"
"I got you. Just remember the car will only do what you do to it. Be gentle. Now the wheel is like a clock. The key places to put your hands are 3 and 9" he said pointing at the points on the steering wheel. "No matter where you turn the wheel will always come back around. Buckle up. Put your foot on the brake then switch the gears from P to D" I did what he said. "Now release the brake and slowly apply some gas"
I did as instructed and panicked a little and slammed the brake way too hard making us both jerk up.
"Sorry. I'm so sorry"
"It's cool. Just next time be less heavy on the brake. But you made the car move. Now go again a little bit then brake but softly" he said. I went up the block then stopped. "Good. See you drove. Now turn this corner and do the same thing"
After about an hour it seemed like I mastered driving. Keith was a great teacher. He even let me drive back to the house and taught me how to park. This was awesome. A sign of more independence.
"Wow you're such a great teacher."
"Thanks. I've taught my brother and sister how to. This was nothing. I'm just happy I could help" he said holding the house door for me.
"I'm so happy. I can drive now. They aren't ready for me to hit the streets."
"Listen to you. I'll make sure I stay out the way" he laughed.
"Hahaha so funny" I said looking at the time. "Wow it's 9 already? Mom will kill me if I tried to pick Ellis up at this time. I guess it's just us tonight."
"Let's watch a movie." He suggested.
"Sure. I'll get the snacks." I said walking upstairs to get comfy.
Keith
I watched as she walked away. I've had an amazing day today. One of the best days I've had in a while. I texted Jill earlier and she hasn't replied yet. Which isn't out of the ordinary but still as a wife being separated from her husband she should make more effort to reach out to me. I sent a other text saying I love her and goodnight. After a few minutes of no reply I sighed and threw the phone to the side.
"You okay?" Y/N asked coming back in with shorts and a crop top on with all kinds of snacks on a push cart.
"Yeah I'm cool."
"You sure?" She asked again.
"I mean I texted Jill earlier and just now and no response."
"Same with Matt. I just been having so much fun today that I just ignored it. Let's not let that rain on our parade." She said smiling putting the cart next to the couch and sitting.
"Let's watch Love & Basketball"
"Ooo my favorite!" She said excited.
We turned on the movie and started watching. After a while she laid her head on my lap and by habit I ran my hand through her hair. Something about this moment felt right.
"Are you comfortable?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I am"
"Hm get up" she said getting up. Stood up and she laid on her back. "Come on" she said and I laid down so my head was on her stomach. "See now you can be comfortable"
"Aww you care"
"Strangely I do. It's like you're my best friend and we just met. I'm so comfortable with you" She said returning the favor of playing in my hair. "How can two people who just randomly met 2 days ago be this comfortable with each other?"
"Sometimes you are placed in situations where you find the people you need in your life in the strangest ways. It's God's plan"
"Must be. I haven't had moments like this since me and Matt first started dating. It was all perfect. It kills me on the inside to think of what could've went wrong. I tried to be the perfect wife and mother but I couldn't even keep my husband happy." She said and I heard her sniffle.
"It's not you. It's him. He was the one who decided to step out. No matter what you could've said or done he still wanted to step out. Never would I ever think twice of cheating on my wife. Especially if she was as beautiful as you are. When I made the decision to marry Jill I knew she was the only one for me but it's like you said I can't think of the moment that changed things. There's always one person in the relationship that cares more than the other."
"I guess we know which ones care the most. Those two aren't even thinking about us and here we are thinking about them. Tuh it's crazy." She said. After that it got quiet for a while. I looked up at her and she was staring down at me.
"What?"
Y/N
I stopped talking and looked down at keith. He was perfect. Easy to talk to. Handsome. Good with Ellis. Jill was a damn fool. Everything I want Matt to be keith is. But I can't help but to think what if this whole experience works and Matt turns into the man I need him to be for me and his son.
"What?" I heard him say.
"Nothing. So where do you stand? You think Jill will shape and be the partner you need?"
"I honestly don't know. Only time will tell" he said. A silence took over again when the sex scene came on. Normally was scenes don't bother me but for some reason this time it had me bothered.
"My man Q get in them guts" Keith said laughing. I hadn't even noticed he turned around so his back was facing the ceiling. He had his arms wrapped around my waist just watching the screen. He flipped us around so i was now laying on his chest. You might say this was a bit much for two married people but i didn't feel like I was doing anything at all. I felt his hands go from my waist to my butt.
"Um keith what are you" I started to say but he cut me off.
"Chill it's just a touch. Ain't nothing wrong with just touching." He said fully putting his hands on my butt and letting this relax there. We stayed like this for the rest of the night. I'm not even mad at it. I haven't had this feeling in so long. It sucks that it's not from my husband but he cheated on numerous occasions. He wanted this experiment. This is all his doing. I looked up at keith who had already fell asleep and smiled. 4 more days of this I can take. My escape from reality. I let my thoughts fade and finally fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The way he taught her how to drive is literally the way i learned. Those were my teacher's exact words. I was scared as hell but he tapped into an emotional part of me by talking me through it and shook the nerves. So if y'all scared to drive just use those tips. 😘 sorry if there's any errors.