Part 5

"We had a good day huh little man!" I said picking Ellis out the seat. We had just got back from out mans day. I took him to an early basketball game and then to the zoo. He was full of smiles and giggles the whole day. These are the moments I can't wait to create with my own one day but this little boy will always have a spot in my heart. I hope to keep in contact with him after this is over. With Y/N too. She's something special. We walked in the house to smell food cooking. He got excited too.
"Hey" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Hey there goes mamas baby boy. I missed you baby!" She said grabbing him and putting him on her hip. "Hey Keith. Thank you for this." she said hugging me.
"It's no problem. I'm playing husband so i got to fill the role. Don't keep thanking me."
"No I need to because you could've easily just went in about your day and left E here with me. I really appreciate it" She said going back to the stove.
"You're welcome. What are you making?"
"Fried chicken Mac and cheese cabbage rice and beans and French style green beans. I made fried apples that we can have with ice cream" she said and I swear at that moment I could've kissed her. Not really but yeah.
"Damn I ain't eat this good since I left my mama house. Need help?"
"No it's basically done. Get yourself ready and I'll bring the food out" she went back to the stove.
"Nah the least I could do is bring the food out. You get ready to eat and I'll bring the food and E out with his seat."
"Keith no I got it" she said starting to take the stuff. I never put my hands in a woman but i had to push her back. She needs to be taken care of the way she cares for those around her.
"No stop go head. I got this"
"I guess" she said walking out but still taking out the chicken and a bowl. Hard headed.

"So I saw Jill today." She started.
"Where at?"
"She was at my favorite nail salon. Apparently Matt told her it was my favorite before i stopped keeping up with myself." She said.
"Wow he said that?"
"I'm pretty sure he did. This place is like a hidden gem. He only knows about it because he would take me there when I needed to go. I'm sure he said it for real because he always would say "you don't need to eat that you're already big enough. Have a salad" or "why don't you do something with that hair?" I mean I just had a baby less than a year ago and I'm a full time mommy i don't have time to keep myself up like I did before. He got some nerve" she said continuing to eat.
"Wow did she ask about me?"
"Not once. But she asked where Ellis was and tried to say I leave my baby with just random people." She said and it hurt me because she pretty much said I was just a random person.
"Typical Jill. I'm sorry if she offended you. She sometimes doesn't know what to say at times"
"Keith don't apologize for her words. I learned a long time ago how to Excuse people like her" she says and reached over and touched my hand. "And your not just a random person. I trust you with E I know you wouldn't harm him in anyway. Plus babies don't just let anybody hold them so soon as he reached for you that first day I knew you were a good guy"
"Thanks. I love little man already. We had a full fun day. Thanks for trusting me."
"Thanks for taking him!" She said playing in his baby curls.

Y/N
After we finished eating I put E to sleep and I sat in the bed for a while. I was thinking this was meant to happen. I know it's crazy but I think i married the wrong man and this is God's way of showing me this. I was so sure about Matt in the beginning but after the whole honeymoon phase was over it slowly changed. I'm not saying Keith is the guy I needed to marry but someone similar is who. I heard the door open making me look up.
"Need something?"
"Yes you" He said coming on the bed and kissing me with force. It got heated fast. I knew I should've stopped it but I couldn't move. His lips had me paralyzed. He moved down to my neck and I'm pretty sure he left hickies even on my chocolate skin. His hand slid down my stomach and he was sure to squeeze my pudge I've grown to hate.
"I love this. This pudge you got is beautiful" he said coming back to kiss my lips as if he missed them. I put my arms around his neck and got lost in the kiss. Usually it's awkward to kiss with your eyes opened but we both didn't want to take our eyes off each other. I felt his hand go back down but this time he passed my stomach and went to my sugar bowl. He never once broke the kiss. I slid down on my back and he hovered over me. I stared up at him to see he was already staring at me. It was full of lust but also seemed a bit deeper too. I saw him move a little and next thing I know his penis was out. It's been so long since the last time I had sex but I wanted this no matter what it meant tomorrow. We weren't about to spend time on endless foreplay so he lined himself up with my tunnel and.........

"Earth to Y/N" I heard making me snap out my thoughts. My thoughts ? That was a day dream? It felt super real. "I been calling you for the pass 5 minutes. Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Wassup?"
"I was just thinking tomorrow night is the last night but no matter what the outcome is I think we should still be friends. I don't want to just be here then disappear and if the outcomes is divorce then we can both have each other to support one another. Plus E is an amazing baby. I want to watch him grow." He said taking a seat.
"Keith we will always be friends. We can always talk. This time went fast though."
"Yeah it did. Got to go back to reality. You mind if i sleep in here ?" He asked and i swallowed hard because all I saw was my day dream.
"Um yeah it's cool you can I don't care."
We laid and talked for the rest of the night. I swear on everything I'm going to miss this.

Jill
"We have to tell them" Matt said looking guilty.
"For what? I can pass this baby off as Keith's for sure and we can still have what we have"
"Jill no. It's bad enough this went this far. We have to tell them and deal with the circumstances." He said.
"I mean we could tell them and both be divorced sooner than later. You don't really love her anyway."
"Don't say that. I love the hell outta her. Sometimes I don't show it but I do" he said raising his voice a little bit.
"If you loved her how you say you do this wouldn't have happened. Now relax and let's make a plan. Trust me I can't have Keith leave me. Without him I have nothing at all." I said taking a seat. The thing is I'm not even pregnant. Matt wanted to leave me but I had to think fast on my feet. Keeping him around also giving a bigger reason for a divorce. This is all going to work in my favor. I got tricks up my sleeve.