Part 18

Am I the only person who reads their own stories like someone else wrote it? Since I never know what I'm going to do with the next chapter I be like y'all like "damn he got me fucked up"
Enjoy 😘
"Heyyyy mommy missed you soooo much!" I squealed as I greeted my kids when we got home. It was only 3 days but it felt like 3 years. Ever since we left the party Keith has been super distant. We didn't even cuddle on the plane. I decided I wasn't going to question him because I didn't feel like arguing. I knew it wasn't about me so when he wants to talk we will talk.
"Lani has been a little fussy today. I think her teeth are coming in" Jen said as she handed me her.
"Aww mommy's baby girl. It's ok I got you"
"Keith let's talk" his mom said and then went into the other room.

Keith
"What'd you do?" My mom asked me.
"Nothing mama"
She popped me "lie again"
"Ma really I di" I stopped because she was giving me that mom look that scared me. "I cheated. Like I didn't cheat cheat but I cheated"
"What tf is cheat cheat?" She asked.
"Like we didn't have sex"
"You're a dumb ass. You know damn well she went through what she went through and you do the same thing? Whatever happens don't come to me or your father crying" she said walking back into the other room. I followed behind her and saw Y/N on the couch with the kids. Lani was trying stand and E was singing Baby Shark. She looked up at me but back down.
"Well I'll see y'all later. Bye babies" she kissed the three of them on the cheek and left out.
"Keith what's wrong?" She finally said.
"Nothing. Just been thinking a lot."
"Oh you've been distant that's all. I was thinking maybe it was me. I figured you would tell me when you were ready" she said.
"No it's not you baby. We should start planning this wedding soon."
"Yeah I want it to be in the spring. You know when the flowers are fresh out and pretty" she smiled.
"I like that. We could get Lani to be a flower girl. Like put her in a wagon and have someone pull her."
"Aww that would be soooo" the bell rung cutting her off.
"I got it" I went to the door to be greeted by Jill. "why are you here?"
"I came to talk" she said.
"Y'all have nothing to talk about" I heard from behind me.
"Baby I got this"
"Nah she don't need to be at my door talking about anything" she said tryna close the door.
"I didn't come to argue you fight. Just to talk" Jill said.
"Jill you need to leave."
"I'll leave but you will be too when she finds out" Jill slay out.
"Finds out what?" Y/N said.
"That's my que. bye guys" Jill said walking off. I slammed the door making Lani cry.
"Find out what Keith?" She said.
"Let's put the kids in the room and we will talk." I took Lani and E upstairs, grabbed the speakers and closed the door.
"Let's sit" we walked in the living room and sat before I could speak the bell rung again. I answered it and Kim was there.
"Hey. I came to see if y'all made it back safe" she said.
"Yeah."
"What's wrong?" She asked walking in.
"Jill was here"
"Shit. Did she say something?"
"Almost. I'm about to tell her. You might get your ass whooped"
"Ugh what the hell" she said.
"Who wa— hey Kim!" Y/N said.
"Hey girl. Just stopped by to see how y'all made it back" Kim said hugging her.
"Yeah Keith was just about to tell me something though"
"Oh I'll come back later then" Kim told her.
"Nah stay it shouldn't be long. Come on" she said leading her to the living room then going to the kitchen and I followed.
"Go head" She said.
"I um I love you I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you. You know that right?"
"You're scaring me keith"
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing she needed someone to take her home she was drunker than I was and"
"I gave him head!" Kim said making us turn around. "I'm sorry. Jill made me do it. I needed the money so I agreed to it. I didn't know you were this amazing human being. I regret it all. Me popping up in NY was to actually have sex with him. He didn't want to do it. I tricked him. I'm sorry"
When she finished we looked at Y/N for some kind of reaction. She didn't move. She didn't say anything. She was just standing there.
"Baby say something"

Y/N
I was stuck. I couldn't move. I was just looking at them both. They looked confused.
"Baby say something" Keith said. I finally turned around and grabbed the first thing on the corner. A knife. I turned back around and calmly walked over to Keith.
"Y/N baby don't do this" he said and I heard Kim crying. I put the knife to Keith's chest and lightly pressed.
"Don't tell me what to do." I pushed a little more not enough to hurt him but enough to scare him. "Get out. Both of you. Get out. Don't come back either" I dropped the knife and walked away. I so badly wanted to act like i wasn't that hurt but it was hard so I turned back and saw them still standing there.
"Y'all don't listen too well. How could you keith? Huh? You know what I been through and you do this? It doesn't matter if you were drunk or not you knew you shouldn't have been there. And you. You're fake af. You knew what tf you did and you still tried to befriend me? Who does that? You ain't no better than Jill whoever the fuck she is to you" I said holding back my tears because I didn't want to cry.
"I'm sorry" that's all he kept saying.
"It's not his fault. He wasn't in his right mind. Blame it all on me. He tried to tell me no. I never meant to hurt you" Kim said.
"Yes you did. You came into the picture with the intention to hurt me. Get the fuck out my house. Don't call me. Nothing."
Kim left out without another word.
"Baby I know you're mad but we can get through this" Keith said coming close and I picked the knife back up.
"My name is Y/N. Don't touch me"
"Put the knife down" he said.
"If you come any closer I'll stab you stop playing with me"
He ignored me and pulled me into a tight embrace. Soon as my head hit his chest I cried.
"How could you do this to me? Why didn't you just leave?"
"I did baby after a while I came to and pushed her off. I would never make you go through that twice. This wasn't my fault" he said. I pushed myself off him.
"I need time. This hurts. Whether you were drunk or not it still hurts. Sleep in the guest room and don't talk to me"
I walked up the steps before he had a chance to even say anything.