Part 11

Warning: not proofread. Enjoy! 😘
"Wait what?"
"They've been sleeping together. I'm pretty sure that baby is his Keith" she said looking sad. She had FaceTime me to see how E was.
"I could kill that nigga"
"Keith it's not worth it. Karma will have it's time with them both." She said.
"Yeah i guess. So what are you planning to do for a week alone?"
"I'm not even sure but I definitely won't dwell in it. It was only a matter of time. I'm most likely going to just relax. It's so pretty here" she said turning the camera toward the window.
"Yeah do that. Don't think about it and when you get back home we can turn up and just have some fun. Ain't that right E" he looked at his mama and it looked like he shook his head yes.
"Aww my boy my baby. Well Keith I'm going to go to the pool and see what this swim up bar is giving. I'll talk to you later. Bye baby boy. Mama loves you" hanging up and I looked at E and got a good ass idea.
"You thinking what I'm thinking lil man?" He started laughing and clapping like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Y/N
"Hey can i get the strongest but fruity drink you have?"
"A Punta special coming right up!" The bartender said making the drink.
"Punta special? Make me one too" I heard coming from my side. "Why are you here alone?"
"Long story"
"I got time girl. Spill it" she said receiving her drink taking a sip. I took a sip of mine and swore i was drinking juice. After about 3 drinks a piece you would've thought me and her were best friends. I told her my story and she told me hers. Strangely they were almost similar but hers included her man being caught with a transsexual.
"Girl I love the gay community but the hate I have for that bitch runs deep as hell. She had the nerve to be in my new dress at that" she said.
"Girl these men really ain't shit. I can only credit him for giving me our beautiful baby boy. You know they say they love you but do they really?"
"They do but they just so damn dumb. After all this I'm going to swear off men for a while. And what's worst is I still love his ass" she said with a tear steaming down her face and I wiped it away.
"Yeah I know. I'll always love him too but we can't be together. He was doing all this stuff to prove himself and regain my love and trust but the past was too much to let us move forward. I just hope he really learns from all of this." I said and couldn't help but start crying too. I never really had female friends to talk to because females don't know how to be friends for real. I low key needed this.
"Girl I never even got your name" she said.
"Haha right. It's Y/N."
"Mines is Lola. It was nice meeting and talking to you. How long are you here?" She asked.
"The rest of the week. We should link before we leave"
"Definitely. I was thinking about hitting the ave tonight. Want to come?" She asked and I thought about it.
"Sure why not."
"Ok cool. It's still early so let's meet in the lobby around 8/9. Here's my number. Let me get yours and we can make the best of this vacation." She said getting up hugging me and walking off.

"You ready?" Lola said into the phone.
"Yeah I'm coming off the elevator right now" i stepped into the lobby and saw her waiting by the door. She was slaying the world in her dress. Her body was sitting. She had on a black dress that made her light skin pop even more than it already was. She put her hair in a high ponytail. I wanted to step back into the elevator because my outfit wasn't nearly as cute as hers but it was too late because she saw me.
"Hey boo. I see you. Spin for me" She said taking my hand. "Mhm yup we definitely got to keep in touch if you slay like this on the regular"
"Girl stop. This isn't anything look at you"
"No girl you look great! Let's go don't want to be late" she said pulling me outside to a car waiting for us.
When we pulled up it was packed. The ave was super lit right now. We went in the building and headed straight for the bar. After a few drinks we were dancing just having fun. We both were deep into dancing that we didn't realize we weren't dancing together. My eyes were closed when I turned around got pulled closer when I opened them I was speechless.
"Cat got your tongue?" He said.
"Omg keith how'd you. Where is"
"Shhhh I got my ways" he pointed his head towards Lola who was smiling ear to ear.
"Sorry girl. I was here and he called I owed my cousin a favor." She said.
"It's cool. Thank you!"
A slow song came on and we danced to the beat.
"Who taught you how to dance so fresh young lady" He asked laughing.
"I'm grown and I do grown things"
"Yeah I see" he said admiring me.
"Where is Ellis?"
"The hotel has a nanny so he's with her. Don't worry i got this. Let's just enjoy this" he said as we continued to dance.
For the rest of the night we danced and just had fun. I was still in awe that he really flew out here.
"I'm really happy you're here" i said to him as we walked into the room. I saw the nanny sitting with E fast asleep. "Thank you. Have a good night" I told her taking my baby and kissing all over his face.
"Aye let him sleep" he said taking him away.
"I just missed my baby"
"And I missed you" he said making me blush.
"Aww shucks keith"
"Isn't it crazy how god worked. They thought they'd break us down but they really built us up. Before I came here I was thinking like damn why'd we have to be put in this unfortunate situation. I was mad as hell but the thought of you made me kill all that anger. God really does work in mysterious ways" he said as he pulled me into his lap.
"So what do we do from here?"
"We do us. Work on ourselves. I'm not saying jump right into a relationship but it's something to look forward to." He smiled.
"Keith I know you got me. I'm down for anything. Now we can do this" I leaned in and kissed him with a lot of passion. Those kisses before were nothing but this kiss right here I felt something. The spark. The passion. The bulge. "What's that?" I asked like i didn't know.
"You know what that is. You did that" he said trying to move.
"Don't move" I bounced on him making it worst.
"Don't start nothing you can't" He started but before he could finish his dick was out and in my mouth. I been waiting to do this for months now. I took my tongue and swirled it from the tip to the bottom. He had his head back and eyes closed. I took it all the way down to the back of my throat and let it sit while I worked up some spit pulling back to see a mess and a trail of spit still connecting us. I looked deep into his soul before I snatched it. He was frozen for a minute trying to figure out what just happened. I went back down and showed him how the neck worked. Ten minutes later his kids were sliding down my throat making my body his personal daycare. I got up brushed my teeth came back out and he was still in the same spot limp dick out and all. I sat next to him like nothing happened.
"You good?
"I um omg how'd you um yeah" he managed to say making me laugh.
"I just wanted to show my appreciation"
"It's like that? You gon make me wife you real quick" He said
"That'll work. Come on let's get some sleep before the sun comes up" we went into the room and got comfortable. He was holding me rubbing my back as i laid on his chest.
"I'll be your peace. Don't worry i got us. I got a surprise for when we get back to the states too. Goodnight" he said falling deep into sleep. For the first time in a long time i went to sleep with a smile on my face. Before I fell asleep i went and got E to make this moment even better.
"Goodnight baby boy i love you"