That night

You pov-
It is later that night and I say I will make dinner but Mark insisted on him doing it. So I let him, I sit on the couch Tyler on my left and Ethan on my right. Mark brings us dinner and it was very good.

Tyler's pov-
I look at (Y/N) then at Mark who is staring at her and blushing a ton. I give him a death glare and he looks away. "So (Y/N) ". I say. "Yeah?" She said. " Where do you plan to stay while you're here?" Well, I'm was kinda hoping I could stay here with you all? My eyes go wide, Ethan smiles, and Mark smiles and blushes a bunch.

Mark's pov-

When (Y/N) said she wanted to stay here my heart pumped so much faster than before. I...I was falling in love. " O- ok" I say. "Let me show you your room." I said "alright" she said. I show her the room and she gets settled in. " Hey (Y/N)...." I asked. "Yes?" She said. "We are doing a try not to laugh video tomorrow.... Want to join us?" I ask nervously. " I'd love to!" She said with a big smile on her face. "Ok well good night." I said. "Goodnight Mark" she said back.

Your pov-

I change and fall asleep. I start to dream and then something doesn't feel right. A black shadow of a man grabs me and the stabs Tyler and the me. I wake up and scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mark bolts into the room and sees me crying my eyes out. "(Y/N) WHAT'S WRONG?!" he says very worried. I tell him my nightmare and he hugs me and rubs my back. "It's alright" he says calmly. Then he gets up to walk out of my room. "Wait!" I say. He turns around. "Could you possibly stay with me.... If you want..." I ask blushing. "Of course (Y/N). He says. He lays down with me and we fall asleep.

Thank u all! Love y'all too!