Q/A

Hello Everyone, Squigglez here! I know it's been a while, and I am very very sorry for that. I have been super busy with school, and mental health issues. But I got a couple questions, and I wanted to respond to them!

Thank you to everyone who sent me questions I am very greatful you guys took the time to do so! So, without further-a-do, here is the Q/A you have been waiting for! ❤️❤️

ImCxdy15

Asked the following - 'How do you come up with your chapters? They are so good!'

Why thank you! I usually just brain storm for a good while and write down what comes to mind. With those ideas, I decide what will keep the story flowing instead of it just cutting off and being choppy, because trust me. No one. And I mean no one, likes that. But, thank you for the compliment, I work very hard on my chapters and I am so grateful they can please so many people.

64ShelbeeMustang

Asked the following - 'What inspired you to start doing this? And what was your first Markiplier video?'

Well, that's kinda hard to say what inspired me, but I guess it was the fact that I just loved (and I still love) his content so much, I wanted to just write a story. Which lead me to come on here and look up what was the most popular type of story to come up with his name, which, was romance. So, I started writing, not to become 'popular' on this app or anything! I just wanted to make a few others happy with my story, I never expected it to blow up as much as it did! Now, for my first Markiplier video, that would be the 'Cry Of Fear' series he did 8 years ago! I have watched him since pretty much the very beginning, I love how much he has improved over the years, he makes me so happy! I am so grateful to have been blessed with finding his content.

More coming soon! I promise! Love y'all!