The New Room

Mark's pov-

I wake up to my phone buzzing like a storm. It was Tyler, he was spam texting me and so I read them.

( Tyler:T, Mark:M)

T: Mark you up?

T: Mark get up!

T: Mark?

T: Ugh

T: MARK GET THE FUCK UP!

M: I'm up what do you want....

M: it is five am....

T:Come down stairs now.

M:ok one sec.

Tyler's pov-

I hear a door open upstairs and I see a sleepy Mark coming down stairs. "What the hell do you want..." He said.
Then we heard another door and a sleepy Ethan comes down stairs as well. " What the fuck Tyler...." Ethan said. "The reason I woke you guys was because (Y/N) said she wanted her room painted a couple of weeks ago, so I was thinking we could do that later!" I said.  The guys nod their heads in agreement.

(Time skip to 9:00am)

Your pov-

I wake to the sounds of voices down stairs. I look over to see my baby pug Peaches asleep on my lap. I smile slowly picking her up putting her back slowly so I can pee. I come back out and got and pick peaches up. I walk down stairs holding her and see that Mark, Ethan, and Tyler are all down stairs eating breakfast. I put down Peaches and give her a bowl of dog food. I get my breakfast and sit in between Mark and Tyler.

Ethan's pov-

(Y/N) walks into the living room with a plate of food and sits between Mark and Tyler. We all star watching the TV  and Peaches waddles in the room and trys to jump on (Y/N)'s lap. So she picks her put and put peaches on her lap.

( An hour later still Ethan's pov-)

(Y/N) gets up from the couch a goes upstairs. She comes back down wearing:

 She comes back down wearing:

She grabs Peaches leash a says "I'm going for a walk Peaches and I will be back soon!" She walks out and we make sure she is far enough away before we begin

Mark's pov-

We made sure (Y/N)  was gone before we began. Tyler had already gone to the store last week and bought everything. So we headed to her room and began taking stuff out so we could paint. We decided to paint the wall blue with a black trim.

( After designing still Mark's pov-)

We finished the room and we had put some bean-bag chairs, posters, a big flat screen TV, etc. We were very surprised (Y/N) wasn't back yet but then she finally showed up. She walked upstairs to her room and then she screamed.

Your pov-

I walk up to my room and scream! The guys all walk up and yell "SURPRISE!!!" I walk in and love all that they have done. I hug them and I change into more comfortable clothes.

I go downstairs and feed Peaches, I sit down with the guys and we hear the doorbell ring

I go downstairs and feed Peaches, I sit down with the guys and we hear the doorbell ring. Mark jumps up and pays the pizza guy and we all head to the kitchen. We grab out slices and sit down in the living room again
watching TV.  I finish my food and walk to the kitchen and put my dish in the sink. I walk upstairs to my room and grab my phone and go into the living room. I sit between Mark and Tyler,and we watch TV and let the night pass by.

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy!!! Love y'all so much!!!!