Video time!

Mark's pov-

I wake up to my arm around (Y/N)'s  waist. I smile, blush, and slowly get up trying not to wake her. I walk down stairs to see Tyler giving me a death glare. I stop in my tracks as he gets up from his seat and walks twords me.

Tyler's pov-

I glare at Mark as he walks down the stairs. I get up and he stops in his tracks. "What?" He says. "Why were you in bed with my sister ,and why did you have your arm around my sister's WAIST!" I wisper yell. I look up to see (Y/N) walking down stairs I pick her up and place her behind me. "She had a nightmare and screamed so I went to check on her and she wanted me to stay so I did!" Mark says. "(Y/N) is this true?" I ask. She nods and I apologise. I make breakfast and Ethan comes down stairs and eats with us.

*Time skip to when we are making the video*

Ethan's pov-

I start the camera and run to the side with Tyler while (Y/N) is on the other side "Hello everybody my name is Markaplier and welcome to a try not to laugh video with...." Mark says. "Tyler!" Tyler said. "Ethan!" I said. "(Y/N)" (Y/N) said. Mark tells the camera who (Y/N) is after that we got into the video.

Mark's pov-

Tyler stands in the middle and puts water in his mouth and we begin. I put on the Egyptian hat and walk to him and say "Man, I shouldn't have put a dick on the top of this." Tyler giggles and I say "oh well better suck it." A little later (Y/N) put on the Micky mouse hands and said. "Do you like me tits?" And without thinking I said "Yes". Tyler gives me a very scary death glare and I walk away.

*Time skip to the end of the video*

Tyler's pov-

Hey guys let's go out to dinner! "Hooray!" They all say. We run to our rooms to change. I come out in a ticket with a silver tie,Ethan in a tux with blue tie, and Mark in a tux with a red tie. We all wait for (Y/N) down stairs and then we here a door shut and heels on the stairs. She comes around the corner in a beautiful Red dress and black heals and her hair in a cute bun. My eyes widen, Ethan's mouth drops, and Mark does all that and blushes. At the same time we all say "You...look absolutely beautiful...." She blushes and we get in the car.

Thank u all!! Love y'all!!!! So much!!!!;