The Lovely dinner

Mark's pov-

We get in the car and I am in the back with (Y/N) she looks so beautiful it is so hard for me not to just ask to be with her then and there! But I can't cause Tyler would kill me! As we pull up to the restaurant I help (Y/N) out of the car. We walk in the restaurant and Ethan and I sit together and Tyler sits with (Y/N). I wish I got to sit with her but Tyler got there first. The waiter comes and I order a burger with a Coke, Ethan gets the same thing but with Dr. Pepper like, Tyler gets a steak and Cherry Coke, and (Y/N) gets some chicken fingers and lemonade. As we wait for our food one of (Y/N)'s favorite songs came on and she began to sing.

(This song makes me cry at the end btw)

(Still Mark)

I blush a sing along with her and soon we all join in.

Ethan's pov-

(Y/N) begins to sing and Mark joins in so Tyler and I join in as well! It was fun and (Y/N) sounded incredible! I look at Mark and his face it as red a his hair.(Mark has red hair in this btw) the waiter comes back with our food and drinks. We it and it was very good. 

Your pov-

The waiter comes with our food and drinks and we dine in. Then i feel someone tap my shoulder. "Yeah Tyler?" I said. "Look" he said. I look to where he pointed and I couldn't believe my eyes, It was my ex Jack. I look down and put my head in my arms on the table hoping he wouldn't see me.

*Flashback to when you guys were dating*
Your pov-

We we're sitting on the couch watching a movie, and I got tired so I went to bed. He went to his room and I went to mine. I start to have a nightmare that some creep stabbed me and wouldn't stop. I woke up screaming and balling my eyes out. Jack runs into the room and puts me in a big hug and rubs my back. I tell him what happened. "Wanna sleep with me tonight?" He said. "Sure..." I say back. We went to his room and fell asleep. But something odd happened. I woke up to the feeling of my clothes being lifted. I look and see Jack in just his boxers and me in a shirt and underwear. I kick him in the dick and he rolls off of me so I get up and run to my room. I pack my bags and text Tyler.

Y: Tyler I need your help!!
T: What's wrong sis??
Y:I will tell u later just plz come get me!
T:ok where are u?
Y: Jack's house....
T:ok be there soon..

I was about to walk out the door when I hear Jack screaming and banging on the door. "(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN'T STAY IN THERE FOREVER!!" He screamed.

*Five minutes later*

Your pov-

I see Tyler pull up so I throw my bags out the window and I jump out and land on them. Tyler saw so he ran and carried me and my bags to the car. He put me in the passenger seat and my bags in the back. "Tell me what happened!" He said "Jack tried to rape me in my sleep..." I mumbled. "HE WHAT!" Tyler screams as he slams on the breaks.

*End of flashback*

Tyler's pov-

I hear (Y/N) start to cry. I rub her back and tell Mark and Ethan the story. They feel so bad and offer for us to leave. (Y/N) agreed and we get up to leave. As we are walking out I noticed (Y/N) wasn't there she was being held on the wrist by Jack!

Just so you all know it is not Jacksepticeye!
Cliffhanger I know.... But I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. I know there are short but I will try to make them longer in the future. Love y'all bye bye!!!!