The Fight

Your pov-

Jack has grabbed my wrist and I can't get out of his grip. Tyler turns around and sees. "Let go of her" he said with a serious tone. Mark and Ethan turn around as well. "Well,well,well if it isn't the brother...." Jack said. "What do you want!" I say. "Sweetie you know I didn't mean to do that to you...." Jack said. "Oh yeah..... Then..why did you DO IT!" I yell as I kick him and he let's go. "RUN" I shout! (Mark already paid). Jack runs out a punches Ethan. Tyler punches Jack in return. Tyler gets a good one on Jack and makes him blackout. Mark stayed with me in the car to call me down. Tyler and Ethan jump in and we drive home. Mark takes my hand and helps me out of the car. Tyler stares at him the whole time. We get inside and I sit on the couch with Mark on my left, Tyler on my right, and Ethan on the arm of the chair.

Mark's pov-

I take (Y/N)'s hand and we run inside the house and get on the couch. I say I will be right back and I walk up to her room. I slip a note under her door and walk back down and sit. (Y/N) went upstairs to her room and changed into her PJs. Soon enough we all did. Then we decided to watch a scary movie. (Here is a trailer for it.)

A bit into the movie everyone fell asleep except for me and (Y/N). During one of the jump scares she jumped and feel on her side with was across my lap. I blushed and looked at her. I looked down 30 minutes later and she was asleep on my lap. I put my arm around her waist and fell asleep. I wake up and I don't feel (Y/N) on my lap. I open my eyes to see Tyler giving me a scarier death glare. "Where is (Y/N)?" I ask. "Up stairs in her room alseep!" Tyler said in a fierce tone. A chill went down my spine and I felt the color drain from my face.

( Thank you all for reading!!!! More coming very soon!!  Love y'all!!!