Meeting Jacksepticeye.... Part 1

Your pov-

I wake up to the sun on my face.
I walk down stairs to go get some breakfast. I hear a knock at the door and I look through the peep hole and see a man with green hair. I run into Mark's room and wake him and don't say anything and pull him out of bed and open the door front door. He opens the door.

Mark's pov -

"Jack?" I looked shocked. " Dude what the fuck! When the hell did you get here!?" I pull him into a hug and smile. " Ethan! Tyler! Jack's back!!"

Your pov -

Just as he yells that, Tyler and Ethan come running Downstairs to greet him.
I stand back not wanting to Interfere with them all meeting up. I smile before heading upstairs to my room.

Ethan's pov -

"Holy shit Jack! Long time no see!!" I say as I hug him. "Yeah, it's good timing too!" Tyler says as he turns to get Y/N. "One second.." he heads upstairs.

Tyler's pov -

I open Y/N door to see her sitting on her bed in the dark. "Y/N...?" I ask a little worried as I head into the room. " What's wrong..?"

Your pov -

" Nothing... I just don't want to interfere." I nervously laugh as I look at you. " Go hang out, I'm ok."

Tyler pov -

"Ok.. if you say so.." I sigh and walk back downstairs after shutting the door. I smile again to act normal. I hug Jack and smile more.

Y/N pov-

I sit on my bed and sniffle softly. I was not wanting to interfere since I didn't know the person. I sit criss cross and I hear a knock at the door. " C-come in.." I say softly.

Jack's pov-

" Hello! You must be Y/N! I'm Jack." I smile and then notice you were upset. " Hey.. what's the problem?" I walk over to you and turn the light on the in process. I sit in front of you on the bed and look at you curiously.

Y/N Pov-

"W.. well I.. I am not super close to you guys, and I don't want to be in the way!-"
I am then cut off my Jack placing his pointer finger on my lips, hushing me. I look up at him jumping slightly and my eyes wide.

Jack's Pov-

"No, now listen here Y/N. Either you are gonna come downstairs and hang out with all of us, or I will drag you down there myself." I said to her. I raised and eyebrow. "So, which is it?".

Y/N Pov-

"No, I will be in the way!" I crossed my arms and turned away. I am then lifted up and carried bridal style down the stairs. " Hey! Let me go!!" I shout and kick.

Jack's Pov-

I chuckle " Nope, no sadness on my watch. Now come on!" I continue to carry you then place you on the couch. " Everyone let's do this!" I yell loudly and chuckle.

As time passed, everyone had a great time. Laughing, screaming, fake fighting. Eventually we all fell asleep. Mark was on his back with Y/N on his chest. While Tyler was in the chair, Ethan was on the other couch and Jack was on him. Soon, Y/N wakes up...

Hey guys, so so sorry for the long wait, I have had a lot going on and I've really been meeting to publish this story. So what I'm doing now is I'm making a part two to this chapter so I promise I will get this one out much faster now since hopefully I will have a lot more time on my hands, I hope you all are enjoying the story please help me get even more people to read it cuz I'm really glad that just a common person like me is able to make people happy. so thank you all again hope you have a wonderful day afternoon evening night and keep out for part 2!

Love Squigglez~ ❤️