The New Family Member

Tyler's pov-

I wake up to the smell of bacon and sausage. I get up and walk to the kitchen to see Mark cooking and (Y/N) sitting on the couch watching TV. I sit next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. Then she lays her head on my shoulder.

*30 minutes later*

Your pov-

Mark calls us for breakfast and Tyler starts heading for the table. Then I realize Ethan isn't down here. "I'm gonna go wake Ethan." I said "Alright" Mark and Tyler say. I walk upstairs to Ethan's room and open the door. I look around trying to see what could use to wake him up with and then I see his Alexa dot. I tell it to play Take On Me at full volume. When it started I began to do the dance.

Ethan wakes up and starts dying of laughter. I start laughing to when he joins in. We begin to go down the stairs doing it when I fall down the stairs right onto my ass. Ethan runs twords me as well as Mark and Tyler. Mark goes in to pick me up but Tyler buts in and picks me up bridal style instead. He sets me on the couch and I just look at him pissed. "I'm fine!" I say jumping up walking to the kitchen. I grab a plate of food and sit down with Mark on my right Tyler on my left and Ethan next to Tyler. We begin eating when I feel something on my thigh. I look to see Mark's hand on my thigh. I sit back up and then I feel his hand start to run up and down my thigh. He begins to hit my pj shorts then he starts to get to my underwear. I am trying so hard trying not to moan but damn is it hard. Then he stops I turn to to see Tyler glancing over at us.

* After breakfast still your pov- *

I run upstairs to my room and throw on a running outfit. ( Picture below )

I go downstairs to see all the guys downstairs in the living room

I go downstairs to see all the guys downstairs in the living room. Mark looks at me blushing like a cherry, Ethan smiling sweetly, and Tyler looking concerned. "I'm going on a run guys." I say. They all nod as I walk outside and begin my walk.

Ethan's pov-

I make sure (Y/N) left and I jump up and stand in front of the guys. "Guys I wanna get a present for (Y/N)." I say. "Why?" They ask. "Cause of how awesome and helpful she's been!" I reply. "We're in!" They some what shout. We go to our rooms and get dressed. Then we hop in my car and drive to the house. We get out and knock on the door. This lady let's us in and shows us the most adorable baby pug we have ever seen! I was about to hand her the money when she said he was for free. We asked for a box we could put him in and she gave us one we put him in it and left. We get home and we are surprised to see that (Y/N) isn't back yet. We get out and go inside and wait.

* 1 hour later still Ethan's pov- *

(Y/N) walks inside and looks at us confused. "What's going on?" She asked. We jump up and hand her the gift. She gets on the floor opens it and begins to squeal and cry happy tears.
( Picture below of pug in box )

She hugged us all and sat on the floor hugging and playing with the pug

She hugged us all and sat on the floor hugging and playing with the pug. "THANKS GUYS!" she shouted. " Our pleasure (Y/N)" we all said.

Thanks guys for reading I know it's been awhile but I will try and work on that. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!