Meeting Jacksepticeye... Part 2

Y/N wakes up...

Y/N Pov-

I slowly wake up and see everyone asleep. I then smiled softly and look down at Mark. I kiss his cheek softly and slowly get up. I walk into the kitchen to get something to drink. I hear a shuffle in the dark, I then turn to see Jack up and walking in as well. He smiles and waves at me. " Oh hey!" I whisper.

Jack's Pov-

"Hey, wanna be with me?" I ask her. I smiled and walked to the door. " I'm going on a walk!" I open the door for her.

Y/N Pov-

"Of course!" I smile and follow. I head outside and I walk beside him. " So, what are you doing up?" I ask turning to him. " I just couldn't sleep anymore haha." I say with a small laugh.

Jack's Pov-

"Same here haha!" I smile and continue to walk with you. "So, what's with you and Mark?" I smirks and wink at you. I watch as Y/N blushes and stops walking.

Y/N Pov-

"I-i uh- w-we!" I stutter and blush harder. " W-we are in a relationship.. b-but don't tell Tyler!" I say as I then shake you. " Don't!"

He chuckles and then we continue to walk. Soon we got back to see all the lights on. We walk in and Tyler runs over and hugs Y/N.

Tyler's Pov-

"Y/N! Where were you!?" I hug you tightly and don't let go. " Where did you both go. Tell me, now!" I nearly yell.

Y/N Pov-

" Jack and I were on a walk Tyler.. can your tits." I push you off and then walk upstairs to my room. I sit in a my beanbag chair and groan. I lay my head back and rub my eyes.

Tyler's Pov-

"Jack, you didn't do anything, did you?" I growl and grab the collar of his shirt. I then lift him up. " If you did, you better tell me now, or this will get ugly."

Jack's Pov-

" Jesus Christ, Tyler. Let me go and calm the fuck down." All we did was walk and talk. So calm your tits, damn!" I push him off and head to the bathroom. Mark ran upstairs to Y/N's room.

Mark's Pov-

I walk to your door, and knock on it. "Y/N, are you okay can I come in?" I ask. I hear your response allowing me in. I walk inside and see you. I then lick the door and walk over. I pick you up and sit down. I then sit you down on my lap.

Y/N Pov-

I sit on his lap blushing. I then lean against you. I feel him start to let my back. I sigh happily. Then I feel his hand slowly grab my chin. I blush as I then feel him slowly lift my chin then kiss me. I widen my eyes, then I began to close them and kiss back. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.

Mark's Pov-

I then feel as you wrap your legs around me as well as your arms, I blush and continue to kiss you soon then biting your bottom lip softly begging for entrance. I feel you nod in allowance, and I slowly insert my tongue into your mouth. I feel my heart begin to race as we begin to make out slowly soon getting a little more intense. I graze my hands on your hips swing moving them down to your thighs stroking softly.

Y/N Pov-

I began to hum softly as I'm being pet and made out with, I was so happy and in love I begin to makeout back. My face got red and hot, and the rest of my body got a little warm and then slowly lean back into the other bean bag pulling you with me. You are now on top of me and I purred. I then soon grab one of your hands and place it on my chest open my eyes a little to see you also do the same, I then wink at you and smile.

There was then a big knock at the door and I yell from Tyler...

Hey everyone, it's Squigglez here!! I hope everyone is having a amazing time and I know now that times are quite insane but I'm going to start something, I'm going to start shoutouts! For this chapter my very very first shout-out, is going to go to XxPunkGothxX! The reason I'm giving them the first shout out, is because they are the reason that I brought the story back. I know a lot of you are what we're wanting me to bring it back, but they reached out to me personally and talk to me about how much they love the story and wanted me to keep it going it really gave me confidence to bring it back. So thank you so much, and I'll start doing more shout outs soon!

Love, Squigglez~ ❤️❤️❤️