15

Kihyun and I followed Jimin without making our presence known. No one would know we were following him. We could walk into a crowd of people and no one would see us walk by. Obviously, we weren't invisible to people, we just learnt how to go unnoticed.

"Are you sure someone will turn up?" Kihyun asked me slurping on his milkshake "I can't see anyone suspicious and no faces from the photos"

"I'm sure someone will," I said "Just be on the lookout"

Kihyun sighed "Bee, can I ask you something?"

"If it's about my feelings towards Jimin, then no"

"You can't keep it from me" Kihyun glared at the back of Jimin's head, "That ass thinks he can put his hands over you. If he tries again I will take his hands and put them on my wall"

"Can we talk about something else?" I snapped "We are working and I don't like him that way"

"Bee, that is a fucking lie!" Kihyun grabbed my arm, turning me to look at him "I love you Bee and I don't want to see you get hurt again"

I sighed "You really think I'm going to get hurt? Well, I'm not"

"I saw what happened when Shownu broke your heart. I am not letting that happen again"

"Back the fuck up," I said, pushing him slightly "Stop acting like..."

"Like dad?" Kihyun snapped "Well he isn't fucking here to look out for you. When has he ever looked out for you?"

"Stop it!" I hissed "You know tried his hardest so don't act like a fucking idiot. You may not want to admit it, but you want him back just like me"

"Because you want our parents back," Kihyun said, "Bee, you're my twin and we understand each other the most...but why can you forgive them so quickly?"

I gritted my teeth "Because they did what was best at the time. Not the time to be talking about this when we are getting paid to keep Jimin alive"

"Fine" Kihyun said walking away "Protect him. I'm going back"

"Kihyun, don't be an idiot. You know I need your help" I grabbed hold of him "Kihyun, please. I need you"

"How long are you going to need me?" He whispered.

"What?" I asked "You are making no sense. Now come on. Jimin isn't going to be killed by anyone but us"

Kihyun managed a smile "Fine. But after this, we are going back and we are going to dig more to find out what happened to our parents"

"Thank you"

The outing was uneventful, so Jimin called someone to come pick him up. Kihyun was silent and Jimin was shifting on his feet. My brother made him so uncomfortable that I actually felt bad for him.

A car pulled up with blacked-out windows and Jimin got in. He motioned for us to get in and once again, Jimin looked uncomfortable. The ride back was silent and I suddenly realised that we weren't heading back to Jimin's home.

"Jimin," I said quietly so that only he could hear "They aren't taking us home"

"What?" Jimin said loudly and I saw the driver glance in his rearview mirror.

"Is everything alright Mr Park?"

"Yeah," Jimin said.

"Are you sure?"

"Why the fuck wouldn't I be sure?" Jimin snapped.

"Can we make a quick stop?" I asked, and the driver shook his head "Pullover. Right now"

"I can't," He said "I have to get Mr Park home"

"Yeah, well I am telling you to pull the fucking car over," Kihyun said "Unless you want a bullet in the back of your head"

"No can do. I'm in the middle lane, so no"

"Where are you going? I need to go to the shop" I said. The driver ignored me "Hey! Driver, I'm on my period and I need fucking tampons. Pull the god damn car over"

"Fucking hell Bee" He muttered "I'll take the next turning"

"Thank you!" I said and I lowered my voice again "Ok. This is what is going to happen. If we start shooting when the car stops, we all die"

"Driver, put some music on and turn it up loud," Jimin said, "I don't like the silence"

The music was put on loud and I carried on speaking.

"This guy is a rat," I said, "He's probably sold you out and is taking us to his new boss"

"I've known him years. Why would he betray me?"

"Money sometimes is more important than loyalty," Kihyun said.

"So, the price on my head was too much for him to turn down. I am going to fucking kill him"

"If they don't kill you first," I said "The car is driving around the side roads and trying to confuse where we are. Chances are, this isn't his first kidnap"

"Shit" Jimin said, "I knew I should have called Jungkook"

"Don't worry," Kihyun said "As much as I don't like you, I will protect you and make sure that you don't die. Bee is the same"

"If anything, everyone who is involved will die," I said "Brother, it has been a while since we've been kidnapped. I hope you are ready for some pain"

"Sister, you have no idea how much I have been looking forward to a decent fight"

"Wait, wait," Jimin said, "You've been kidnapped before? I thought you were just fucking bodyguards"

"We are," Kihyun said, "What makes you think otherwise?"

"The car just took a turning and we are on a dirt road," I said "He is taking us somewhere quiet and he knows that we know. Don't lose your temper Jimin. It will only make it worse"

The doors were suddenly pulled open and we were dragged from the car by our hair. I winced as I was pulled along the rocky floor, and I didn't even bother fighting them. There were too many. Way too many to fight and I didn't want to die. I especially didn't want my brother or Jimin to die.

I was stripped of all my weapons and my arms were tied behind my back. I looked over at Kihyun who was in the same situation. Jimin was on his feet with his hands on his head as the masked guys searched him.

"That was easier than I originally thought" I heard a guy laugh "Your bodyguards are shit Jimin"

A cloth was suddenly pushed against my mouth and nose. There wasn't a point in struggling when they were using chloroform on you. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head and everything went black.

Those bastards. What a cheap move.