Extra Chapter 2

Kihyun

The target was sitting around watching TV. He sat in just his boxers eating junk food and didn't even realise his room was being broken into. I shook my head and held in a sigh. I walked up behind him and he still didn't realise I was behind him.

"This is how you die," I said and Yoongi jumped to his feet screaming loudly. I bent over at the waist laughing at how he reacted and I was laughing so hard, that tears were falling from my eyes.

The door was kicked open and Bangtan came in with their guns. It made me laugh even more and I fell over the sofa. My stomach was hurting but I couldn't stop.

"Kihyun!" Yoongi shouted, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Hey!" I heard Bee "You have really cute boxers"

I sat up and glared at her, stopping laughing "Don't look"

"Or what?" Bee lifted her eyebrow and smirked.

"Yoongi isn't yours to look at," I said, climbing over the sofa "Keep those perverted eyes to yourself"

Bee just grinned "Me? Perverted? Never"

"Do you want me to take them from you?"

"I fucking dare you"

"Enough" Jimin sighed "Babe, let's just go back to bed"

"Bed?" Bee said, "It's midday! We can't go to bed. You have a meeting and you need to have a shower and get dressed"

"Great" Jimin said with no enthusiasm "Does anyone want to be boss for a few hours?"

"Everyone get the fuck out of my room," Yoongi said.

"Yes Yoongi," They all said and quickly left. I went to leave with them but he grabbed the back of my shirt pulling me against him.

"Did you not learn from the last time you did this to me?" Yoongi whispered in my ear, and I gulped "Kihyunnie, I think I show you what a punishment really is"

"I'm...I won't do it again"

Yoongi hummed "You said that last time"

"This time I really mean it!" I said, and he snaked his arms around my waist "Yoongi, honest. I will promise that-"

"Not going to stop me" Yoongi kissed the base of my neck "Strip"

"What?" I said, "No!"

"Shall I do it for you?" Yoongi said, grabbing hold of the button on my jeans.

"Fine!" I said, stepping away from him "But just so you know, I'm not doing it because you told me to"

"Uh-huh," Yoongi said and sat back down "Shit. I missed the best part!"

I grumbled to myself and stripped down to my boxers "I'm done"

"Alright," Yoongi said, not looking at me "You can sit and watch the film now"

"Wait...this is my punishment? Sitting in my boxers?"

"Not quite" Yoongi patted the seat beside him and I sat down next to him. His hand grabbed my dick and I looked at him "If you make a noise, or move I'll stop"

"That's not exactly easy," I said as his hand slipped under the waistband of my boxers "Yoongi, can-"

"No," Yoongi said and I groaned "Alright. I'm done"

"Wait!" I said "I was just getting ready! I wasn't ready"

"I didn't think you were one to beg" Yoongi grinned at me "But I'm done. You can't touch yourself until I tell you or when I feel like it"

"Yoongi, I have a mission in 1 hour. You can't just...ugh. Fine!" I said, "See if I care. Look, I'm going soft already"

Yoongi laughed and gave me a drink from the table "Drink up baby"

Bee couldn't stop laughing and I was going to kill her. I pulled my gun out and shot the guy again, who was laughing with her.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" I said and I kicked the guy in the face, but it wasn't a great kick. My jeans were too tight around my crotch and there was nothing I could do about it. 

"I didn't think that Yoongi was so cool!" Bee laughed "He got you really good this time. Oh my god. I'm hurting. My stomach hurts!"

"Let's just fucking go" I made quick work of the guy and the bullet in the head made him stop laughing at my fucking problem.

The ride home on the bikes was horrible. It hurt and no amount of movement got me comfortable on my bike. I would rather be shot than have a raging boner like this. I almost knocked my bike over as I jumped off it.

"Bee, if you don't shut the fuck up I'll shoot you"

Bee giggled some more and we walked into the game room. Yoongi looked over at me and sent me an innocent smile.

"Whoa!" Hoseok said as I shuffled past him "Watch out with that thing. You almost knocked me out"

"Knocked out by a raging boner" Jin laughed, making everyone look at my dick.

"I didn't realise killing people turned you on that much" Jimin said, with a smirk.

My whole body was on fire from embarrassment and Yoongi sat there like he was fucking innocent. They were still chuckling and I glared at Yoongi.

"Aww," Yoongi said, "Did my baby miss me?"

"I'll fucking kill you!" I exclaimed, "What the fuck did you put in that drink?"

"Viagra" Yoongi laughed and everyone laughed even more "Don't give me that look. It is funny"

"Maybe for you!" I said yanking him to his feet "Do you know how much this fucking hurts?"

"Nope!" He grinned "Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm beat. Night guys"

"Bed?" I shouted and ran after him "You can't go to bed! You have to sort this out"

Yoongi yawned and he stepped into his room "I'm tired Kihyunnie. Sorry, but you'll have to deal with it"

"Oh hell no" I shoved Yoongi onto the bed and straddled him "You will sort this out because if you don't then we are going to have problems"

Yoongi just grinned at me "You aren't the tough assassin around me. It's great"

"Sort out my dick!"

Yoongi pulled me down to kiss me "And what would you like me to do?"

"I don't fucking care right now!" I complained "I promise that I will stop creeping up on you, I'll make a noise to show that I've entered the room. Just don't ever put that damn drug in my drink again!"

"Alright," Yoongi said pulling my top off "But just so you know, if it does happen again, Viagra is going to be-"

"Whatever!" I kissed him "I don't care right now. I just want to scream in frustration because of you"

Yoongi laughed "Kihyunnie, you'll be screaming my name instead"