coming home

I got on the plane and buckled up. Today I was going home for the first time in 4 years. Mother and father sent me away whenever I was 17 to a boarding school in Tokyo. And that's where I've stayed even after I turned 18 I stayed there and now I'm 22.

I knew Ronnie was doing good he was now a singer in Falling in Reverse lead singer to be exact.

I was proud of my big brother I was never a good kid I was always smoking and tattoos and I was always drinking.

It got so bad that mother and father sent me away, Ronnie I guess it was his idea least that's what mother and father had told me.

I don't know if it's true I never answer his calls or texts, I don't even know if he hates me I wouldn't blame you if you did.

The plane landed in my hometown of LA I hate this place I know it's so big but it feels just so small.

I got off the plane, and into my Lamborghini and drove.

I drove to the place that mother and father told me Ronnie lives use huge ass mansion.

I know it's not just his it's the band mansion there's six bands that live there.

Falling in Reverse
Black Veil Brides
Sleeping with Sirens
Bring Me The Horizon
Blood on the Dance Floor
Pierce the veil

I knocked on the door after I got out of the car.

A guy with black hair and Tattoos open the door and asked" who are you?"

I rolled my eyes and replied,"I'm Phoenix Radke, Ronnie Radke's twin sister,is he here?"

He looked at me and just believe for a minute and then replied,"Yeah,come on in and I'll get him."

I nodded my head and walked in.

The man walled up the stairs after showing me to the living room.

There were 6 guys in there and all had black hair,is it just me or does it look like everyone is the same i mean,almost everyone has black hair,tattoos,and is in a band that plays music that sound almost the exact same.

(No i do not actually think that!!they are different and i love all of them!!!)

Ronnie walked down stairs and looked at me in shock.

"Sis?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"Hi brother." i replied.

He ran over to me and wrapped me into a death tight hug. It feels like I don't know,he's afraid to let me go cuz I might disappear.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

He pulled back and looked at me and said,"where the hell have you been?"

"Tokyo." i said simply,he shook his head and sighed,"I'm glad your home."

I looked up at him and asked,"so you don't hate me?"

"No,why on earth would i hate you?"

"Because i never answered my phone and i haven't talked to you in 4 in a half years,oh and also i was a royal bitch."

Before Ronnie could reply some dude asked,

"Wait who is this?"

"Guys this is my little twin sister Phoenix." Ronnie said and everyone looked at me in shock.

I rolled my eyes and the dude that opened the door said,"guys where are our manners?I'm cc."

"Ashely."

"Ron."

"Vic."

"Mika."

"Lee."

"Jinxx."

"Ben."

"Matt."

"Gabe."

"Jake."

"Jacky."

"Tony."

"Kellin."

"Jack."

"Denis."

"James."

"Sam."

"Joe."

"Danny."

"Justin."

"Mike."

"Jaime."

"Ryan."

"Oliver."

"Jordan."

"Andy."

I nodded my head and looked at Ronnie,as to say,"help me i don't like people."

He looked at the guys and said,"ok guys so now you know i have a lil sister,she will be staying here,if that is ok."

"Of course man." vic said and the others all agreed but Andy he seems lost in thought.

"Ok so which wing do we put her in?"

"Well our wing is full." Kellin said said.

"So is ours." vic said

Oliver nodded in agreement.

"We have a room in our wing." Ashely said.

Ronnie nodded and said,"Ashley hands off my sister,that goes for every one."

Everyone either nodded or rolled there eyes.

It's not like they are even going to try anything,I'm not pretty.

Cc showed me to my room and i thinks him and shut and locked my door.

I changed and went to bed.

Andy's pov:

She was beautiful,but i could tell in her eyes she was sad...why?

Cc and her left the room and i got up and went to my room that was beside hers.

I changed and layed in bed and thought about what i just learned.

Ronnie had a little sister.

She was beautiful.

She looked sad.

She was quiet.

And i wanted no i needed her.